Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default VERTX TOURIST SLING BAGS AT SI

With the folly and disappointment of the management at Hawkepak, i know many of you are still looking for a small EDC bag similar to the TIB. We're testing the waters on this one, but i took a look at the Vertx Tourist, and am not disappointed with what it has to offer. No, it doesn't have the mag pouches, but it does have easily customizable space with the ability to affix velcro panels, so I've got a handful up on the website right now for pre-order. bags are already ordered and so are the optional Maxpedition holster and double mag pouches. The option is for 2 Maxpedition double mag inserts to hold a total of 4 mags and their Universal CCW insert. Size is comparable to the TIB. Currently the only color we will have available is black.

https://suarezinternational.com/vert...t-sling-black/

Do NOT call me an armorer
    Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum
    Now I am become Death, the destroyer of all worlds
    People have asked me if I consider myself a good or bad person. The truth of it is, I don't know or care. I have been called both. I like to think I have saved more lives than I have ended. Either way, I can still sleep at night.
    SEMPER FI

A folded CAA RONI with a G17 fits in these bags perfectly !

BAGS JUST ARRIVED TODAY, CURRENTLY 5 LEFT IN STOCK, TRACKING CURRENTLY SHOWS THAT OPTIONAL HOLSTER/MAG POUCHES WILL BE HERE TOMORROW.

Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum
    People have asked me if I consider myself a good or bad person. The truth of it is, I don't know or care. I have been called both. I like to think I have saved more lives than I have ended. Either way, I can still sleep at night.
    SEMPER FI

If SI is in the future able to keep those in stock I have relatives that say around christmas that want to buy me something and I tell the relatives to pool their resources and get me such and such. In the past they purchased a very good bag from SI that I still use and could use some more. They have to be a stocked item for that to work out for me. Last year it was a lab radar that SI does not sell.
    One who hammers his gun into a plow plows for those who do not....Unknown
    ...at the end of the day its not about anything else but YOU AND YOURS..... Gabe Suarez
    ....WANT not NEED is what America is all about. ..... Gabe Suarez
    Its not about how fast you can load, but about how well you can shoot ..... Someone being saved by a speed load is not something that has happened with any regularity. Gabe Suarez

Got one with pouches yesterday.
    Many are able, few are willing .

Dirty is exactly why you are here.

NV28

RGF,PSP,ACRG x 2,CRG x 2
    Intro PS Basics,Def Knife
    HITS-7 Vehicle Gunfighting Fundamentals
    TASI,CRG-3,M4 RGF
    Red Dot Pistol in S.A. Tx.
    Suarez Pistol Gunfighting School 10/13-15/2017 Houston, Texas.
    Red Dot Combat Pistol School ,Mar 6-8-2020,Orange Tx.

Quote Originally Posted by barnetmill View Post
    If SI is in the future able to keep those in stock I have relatives that say around christmas that want to buy me something and I tell the relatives to pool their resources and get me such and such. In the past they purchased a very good bag from SI that I still use and could use some more. They have to be a stocked item for that to work out for me. Last year it was a lab radar that SI does not sell.
    it all depends on how they sell, if there is a consistent interest in them, meaning people actually buy them instead of just talking, then we will continue to carry them until that well dries up. that being said, on a personal level, i like it more and do actually feel it's more versatile and discreet than the TIB, but that's me. i'll post some pics with my current setup and comparisons for size.

Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum
    SEMPER FI

a nice add-on is a rolled, buckle-strap at the bottom of the bag to cinch around your thigh or waist to keep it from flopping around in the event of having to move while still needing access
    20200711_113955.jpg20200711_113942.jpg20200711_113924.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images

Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum
    SEMPER FI

20rd lancer mag for comparison to bag closed up to show thickness with current loadout, if we're getting technical, just shy of 5" at its thickest20200711_113902.jpg20200711_114042.jpg

Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum
    SEMPER FI

RESTOCKED WITH SOME NEW COLOR OPTIONS AVAILABLE
    https://suarezinternational.com/vertx-tourist-sling/

Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum
    SEMPER FI

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert West View Post
    A folded CAA RONI with a G17 fits in these bags perfectly !
    CAA?....... RONI?...... I was fairly certain we'd covered this a dozen times over the last 5 years or so
    Greg "Hyena" Nichols
    Instagram: tacfit_az
    Facebook: SI Instructor Greg Nichols

#thinkinginviolence
    #tactisexual

Always entertaining, mildly offensive
    IANative: Indeed, when you grab Brent (or he grabs you), it feels like liquid unobtanium wrapped in rawhide... whereas Greg is just solid muscle wrapped in hate, seasoned w/ snuff and a little lead.

http://www.warriortalk.com/showthrea...he-Obscenities