Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    So then it’s no longer about accurate SK ammo then but just about having a blaster you can feed???
    I carry two kinds of trauma kits. One for fixing it and one for causing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Hasher View Post
    So then it’s no longer about accurate SK ammo then but just about having a blaster you can feed???

No. Just the way things are.
    My goal is to have good consistent ammo. But any usable ammo in these times is better than no ammo. You want the best ammo that is getting close to non-obtainium.
    But what is the tactical use of the most expensive accurate AR or most inaccurate AK without ammo= Club or a possible bluffing threat if you enemy does not know your gun is empty. that couple in St. Louis claimed their guns were empty.
    I got hurricane needs at the moment, once that is over I will start reloading for 7.62x39, 6.5 g, and 300 bo with decent components.
    One who hammers his gun into a plow plows for those who do not....Unknown
    ...at the end of the day its not about anything else but YOU AND YOURS..... Gabe Suarez
    ....WANT not NEED is what America is all about. ..... Gabe Suarez
    Its not about how fast you can load, but about how well you can shoot ..... Someone being saved by a speed load is not something that has happened with any regularity. Gabe Suarez