Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks guys, happy you enjoyed it and happy as always to get some time together with members of the tribe. Always learning from each other and enjoying like minded company. Not to mention equipment show and tell!
    Brent Yamamoto
    Suarez International Tier 1 Staff Instructor

Ready, willing, able. Bring it.

Instagram: karate_at_1200fps

Upcoming classes:

Pistol Groundfighting, Texas

This thread needs pics Brent!

Dryfire is the best way to pack the most new information into a new student in the shortest amount of time.

My XO calls it "clickity-clackity time, or tells me I am "petting my girlfriends." I call it cheating-in my repetitions.

Sounds like a great class, almost makes me want to live on/visit the left coast again.
    Last edited by m48shooter; 10-06-2020 at 08:37 AM.

Oh, sadly I didn't take any pics. I'll try to do that next time.

I'll be doing more of these this year. Some shorter sessions and maybe a few one day sessions. Stay tuned.

I may even do some classes via Zoom to include others in the tribe that don't live on the left coast. I've been asked to do some classes on striking, using the long gun as an impact weapon, and knives.

Virtual classes are more limited than what you can do in person, but for short sessions covering sets of limited techniques that are easy to demo on camera, they can work pretty well. Let me know if there are other things you're interested in for a virtual class.
    Brent Yamamoto
    Suarez International Tier 1 Staff Instructor

Ready, willing, able. Bring it.

Instagram: karate_at_1200fps

Upcoming classes:

Pistol Groundfighting, Texas