Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default GABRIEL SUAREZ IN 2022

Dates for 2022 have been sent in to the range.

Feb 18-20
    Mar 25-27
    Apr 22-24
    May 13-15
    Sep 23-25
    Oct 7-9
    Nov 4-6

Content to be announced. We will begin accepting enrollments forst week of November. And we will not be cancelling even if we have to mine the fucking road to keep Covid Enforcers out.

And if you thought we were edgy, unPC, and cutting edge before....OMFG...just you wait.
    Gabriel Suarez

Turning Lambs into Lions Since 1995

Suarez International USA Headquarters

You can tell they're Arizona classes--- we'll take our chances on winter storms. But summer and monsoons? Fuck that.

"To spit on your hands and lower the pike; to stand fast over the body of Leonidas the King; to be rear guard at Kunu-Ri; to stand and be still to the Birkenhead Drill; these are not rational acts. They are often merely necessary." Pournelle

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Spade View Post
    You can tell they're Arizona classes--- we'll take our chances on winter storms. But summer and monsoons? Fuck that.
    if it aint rainin we aint trainin

Do NOT call me an armorer
    Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum
    Now I am become Death, the destroyer of all worlds
    People have asked me if I consider myself a good or bad person. The truth of it is, I don't know or care. I have been called both. I like to think I have saved more lives than I have ended. Either way, I can still sleep at night.
    SEMPER FI

LOL...yeah...all Arizona Classes at a new place called the Compass Training Center. Far better venue than previously. Easier to get to and not surrounded by bullet golfers.

Why AZ? A number of reasons. I don't want to travel to teach any longer. I will do it but only for a hefty envelope of cash up front, and on booking.

There is a nice hotel nearby for students to crash at, and inner circle people can crash at the Suarez Chalet nearby...morning espresso included. Contrary to popular media, AZ is a super conservative place and likely one of the last places that will "close down" due to some bullshit virus variant. Ask around...the training I do is second to none on earth and I will put it, and my students up against any other private sector training on the planet, no matter who teaches it or what their creds may be.

Some Planned Classes Are

Killing Within The Law - updated version with an additional Attaining Physical Excellence 1/2 day session.
    Red Dot Pistol (we will have various weapons to loan out to those not yet equipped with red dot handguns)
    Combat Rifle (This will include AR "Pistols" as well as longer weapons...your choice...I will be running an AR Pistol)
    Gabriel Suarez

Quote Originally Posted by ShopMonkey View Post
    if it aint rainin we aint trainin
    You got that right.

And vice versa
    Warrior for the working day.

Es una cosa muy seria. --Robert Capa

"...I rode the range in a Ford V8...Yippy Yi Yo Ki Yay." --Johnny Mercer (as modified)

"What cannot be remedied must be endured."

Vale et omnia quae.

P:20

I'm looking forward to getting out for classes again!

If there is a decent venue for it, I would love to do the ground class with Gabe. That would be a blast
    Brent Yamamoto
    Suarez International Tier 1 Staff Instructor

Ready, willing, able. Bring it.

Instagram: karate_at_1200fps

Upcoming classes:

Pistol Groundfighting, Texas

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel Suarez View Post
    LOL...yeah...all Arizona Classes at a new place called the Compass Training Center. Far better venue than previously. Easier to get to and not surrounded by bullet golfers.

Why AZ? A number of reasons. I don't want to travel to teach any longer. I will do it but only for a hefty envelope of cash up front, and on booking.

There is a nice hotel nearby for students to crash at, and inner circle people can crash at the Suarez Chalet nearby...morning espresso included. Contrary to popular media, AZ is a super conservative place and likely one of the last places that will "close down" due to some bullshit virus variant. Ask around...the training I do is second to none on earth and I will put it, and my students up against any other private sector training on the planet, no matter who teaches it or what their creds may be.

Some Planned Classes Are

Killing Within The Law - updated version with an additional Attaining Physical Excellence 1/2 day session.
    Red Dot Pistol (we will have various weapons to loan out to those not yet equipped with red dot handguns)
    Combat Rifle (This will include AR "Pistols" as well as longer weapons...your choice...I will be running an AR Pistol)
    Lol.... Fuck, I remember that one weekend it literally raining bullets.... Bring your Kevlar....
    Nothing says Fuck You like a shotgun.....

New meaning to live fire drills.... Makes you tougher....
    Nothing says Fuck You like a shotgun.....

Yeah...the new venue...no raining bullets.
    Gabriel Suarez