Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mindset training and the psychology of predatory behavior are often overlooked in traditional training. If you look at combatives guys like Lee Morrison, profanity is essential for training and simulations. If you don't back down when he is in your face yelling "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU LOOKING AT YOU STUPID CUNT?" then chances are, you won't back down on the street and you have had the mindset and mentality training to handle the situation.

Some of the most dangerous men I have known in this world don't say much at all when it comes to committing violence. Morrison uses that as one of his tools, it can be used but is not necessary for lethality. I'm not sure how many on this forum have actually been in that many true life-or-death violent issues to make a lot of calls that I read on here. Cuss if you want...at the end of the day...it isn't changing the outcome of the encounter. I don't cuss and I'm only 5'5" and have dealt with violence my entire adult life...but hey, what do I know.

Actions are the language of battle as they define the conditions for winning and losing. It has been my experience that those who talk will always be beaten by those who act.
    Masters in Warfare-OEF Class of 2002-2003, 2006-2007
    Majors: Offensive Terminal Ballistics and Overseas Bovine Scatology

An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.
    Robert Heinlein

Quote Originally Posted by David Bowman View Post
    Actions are the language of battle as they define the conditions for winning and losing. It has been my experience that those who talk will always be beaten by those who act.

Can't walk around in the real world just shooting people either homie.

In the real world a hearty, "Step Off Motherfucker" is worth about $50,000.

Then again...I could be full of shit and you should just hit, stab, or shoot anyone that gets in your face...I dunno.
    Gabriel Suarez

Turning Lambs into Lions Since 1995

Suarez International USA Headquarters

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel Suarez View Post
    Can't walk around in the real world just shooting people either homie.

In the real world a hearty, "Step Off Motherfucker" is worth about $50,000.

Then again...I could be full of shit and you should just hit, stab, or shoot anyone that gets in your face...I dunno.
    It sure would be a much politer society though!
    Choose you this day what you shall be -- the hunter or the hunted. It's up to you to draw the line in the sand and make the choice! It's one or the other, there is no other option. Which shall you choose?

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos View Post
    It sure would be a much politer society though!

Oh...believe me I would love that...but realistic? Not so much
    Gabriel Suarez

Turning Lambs into Lions Since 1995

Suarez International USA Headquarters