Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Some standing I hadnít heard

https://hotair.com/archives/jazz-sha...t-felon-guess/

A CBS4 investigation has found Aurora police officers twice walked away from arresting a 47-year-old man who was terrorizing residents of an apartment complex, even after the man allegedly exposed himself to kids, threw a rock through one residentís sliding glass door, was delusional, was tasered by police and forced the rescue of two other residents from a second floor room in an apartment he had ransacked.

ďI totally understand that thereís people that were, that felt like they were abandoned,Ē said Aurora Police Deputy Chief Darin ParkerÖ

Mccoy was equally stunned that police walked away a second time.

ďI was standing right there and Iím like, ĎWhat are you guys doing?í and they said they were told to stand down and they left. Bottom line is they left us to deal with it by ourselves and thatís kind of crazy.Ē

According to the article they were so terrified of the possibility that they would have to use deadly force the police left. Twice

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Meant standing down

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Welcome to the “new normal” in policing.
    I carry two kinds of trauma kits. One for fixing it and one for causing it.

I'm perfectly fine with dealing with bs by myself but then the standard should change as well to were you AREN'T PROSECUTED for taking care of yourself if the police are told to "stand down" by a spineless admin.. but sadly we all know thats not the case.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Spokelse416 View Post
    I'm perfectly fine with dealing with bs by myself but then the standard should change as well to were you AREN'T PROSECUTED for taking care of yourself if the police are told to "stand down" by a spineless admin.. but sadly we all know thats not the case.

I just need to attend a KWTL class!

A democrat enclave in a state that has removed (or thinks it has) qualified immunity from officers. Sucks to be you.

"To spit on your hands and lower the pike; to stand fast over the body of Leonidas the King; to be rear guard at Kunu-Ri; to stand and be still to the Birkenhead Drill; these are not rational acts. They are often merely necessary." Pournelle

Last I heard, over 300 Colorado Police have left this sinking ship. I'd be willing to bet a sizable portion were the meat-eaters...

Quote Originally Posted by Oscar01 View Post
    Last I heard, over 300 Colorado Police have left this sinking ship. I'd be willing to bet a sizable portion were the meat-eaters...
    Last I heard anyone able to retire is and tons more are transfering if they can and many are leaving all together. That goes for both state and local.

I have also noticed that all the police vehicals are getting front gaurds and other stuff like that in the last month or so.
    Geek Warlord
    Dungeons & Dragons & Deadlifts

Muscle Wizard Casts: Fist

CRG-1 DPS
    CRG-2 CRG x 2
    SGF-1 Shotgun Gunfighting
    Trauma care under fire
    Spetsnaz Sniper
    HRO-5 Terrorist & Active Shooter Interdiction
    HRO-6 CQB: Fighting in Structures
    CRG-4 Force on Force
    HRO-5 Terrorist & Active Shooter Interdiction - 3 day
    TWOTU edition
    Trauma Medicine for the CCW Operator
    Pistol Ground Fighting (Taint Shooting Progressions)

TWOTU since May 2015

Quote Originally Posted by Dorkface View Post
    Last I heard anyone able to retire is and tons more are transfering if they can and many are leaving all together. That goes for both state and local.

I have also noticed that all the police vehicals are getting front gaurds and other stuff like that in the last month or so.
    Kisser Bumpers, cause all we want is a little snuggle ;)
    NEVER CONFUSE GETTING LUCKY WITH GOOD TACTICS (unless you are at the bar)

I'm not in the business of Losing

A stab to the taint beats most of the mystical bullshit, most of the time

It’s “give them what they want” policy..... Kick the dudes ass and drag him out to the street.... If he comes back do it again, he will learn.....
    Nothing says Fuck You like a shotgun.....