Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sig + Dot

Yesterday was a re-verification of 100 yd zero for my scoped AR's, some of which haven't been fired in some time. Thirty-one degrees but sunny and no wind meant I could spare some time at the bench.

Today was a repeat of my original post- a head-to-head pistol comparison between my two most-carried pistols, the Sig P229R + RMR and the HK P30sk v1 LEM. B27 target, 15 rounds of FMJ from the Sig and 10 rounds of FMJ from the HK, draw and fire from concealment (undershirt, long-sleeve T-shirt and a hoody for the 35 degree weather) at 7 yds, mix of singles and double-taps, COM. Then a draw and fire with 2 rounds each of HST 124gr +P to the head. No change in results- speed and accuracy of the COM shots were equal; accuracy of the head shots was slightly better w/ the RMR'd Sig.

It's reassuring to see very little difference in proficiency regardless of the pistol platform I'm working with. That wasn't true 10+ years ago. I've been here almost 10 years now, and I have to attribute the improvement in both skills and mindset entirely to WT/SI, Gabe and his team.
    Waitin' for a squeeze...

TWOTU Since March 2012

DPS
    CRG
    AR15/M4 RGF
    HRO-6 CQB
    HRO-7 Team Tactics
    HITS-8 Knife

I just picked up a mint condition p226 sao and was hoping to send it in for rmr milling.Any chance you guys might start milling Sigs again?

Quote Originally Posted by krav51 View Post
    I just picked up a mint condition p226 sao and was hoping to send it in for rmr milling.Any chance you guys might start milling Sigs again?
    This. I will definitely want my 229 Legion milled. ����
    Choose your resistance.