Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
    Quote Originally Posted by azrn View Post
    come election day our bloodless revolution that happens every 4 years will become a bloody revolution. no matter who wins. SIGH [LOCK AND LOAD].
    Now that RBG is dead they are really going to lose their minds

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
    The gun has played a critical role in history. An invention that has been praised and denounced... Served Hero and villain alike... and carries with it moral responsibility. To understand the gun is to better understand history.

KRG 9/11/11, PSGS 3/23/12, CPM 8/11/12, ACPM 8/18/12, M4 Sniper Week 2/20/13, TMCO 4/27/13, ATM 10/26/13, Wilderness Warrior Weekend 6/19/15, CRG-1 9/26/15, TASI 1/23/16, Wilderness Warrior Weekend 9/30/16

Quote Originally Posted by azrn View Post
    come election day our bloodless revolution that happens every 4 years will become a bloody revolution. no matter who wins. SIGH [LOCK AND LOAD].

Well....that may discourage people in Portland or California...or places where normal Americans are denied the ability to equip themselves for urban warfare...but it certainly won't discourage anyone else. The more commies eliminated when they attack, the easier future elections will be.
    Gabriel Suarez

Turning Lambs into Lions Since 1995

Suarez International USA Headquarters

Did the same recently here. Some tactics to think about.

1. Chat them up. Be friendly even sympathetic. Give them a water. If they respond, you now have empathy making them less likely to be violent and to begin to feel guilt.
    2. Follow them into bathrooms or stores if they are doing a biobreak. Follow them inot the bathroom. If they are intense or you sense weakness, get a bit bumpy and start scowling. Have another friend join and block them. Don't say a thing. Think a physical basketball game.
    3. Assign a woman to blind side each person on their C3I team. Have someone say something to them as they pass as she walks towards them. As he turns back she runs into him and knocks him down. Bonus points if he can't find his phone since it got kicked into a gutter.
    4. Find their buses or car park area. Chat up the drivers to get info. Let the "protestors" know you are there. Write down their LP and take pics of their vehicles and let them see you doing that.

If a protest is likely to be violent, taking down the C3I network is the first priority. This is the "recon battle" and it will blind them. PN SERT has a pretty good cadence on this element from what I heard.

At the end of they day you want deniability, but want to inject friction and anxiety into their minds.
    "Four words: We win; they lose."