Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Brother, do you have any updates?
    I attack every aspect of my life with extreme Violence of Action. There is no other way or any other option for me. I choose to live my life to the fullest for me, my family, and my Brothers that never made it back. A Warrior doesn't allow their environment to change them...they change their environment. Drive on Warriors or become a sheep. It's your choice!

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos View Post
    Brother, do you have any updates?

She is doing a lot better. She wore the brace for almost a week and then went without. Workman comp okayed a MRI but they could not get one since her muscles kept twitching. They want to try another in 2 weeks with muscle relaxers. IF workman comp wasn't paying for it she would not mess with it. She is doing a lot better than I feared she would be. Thanks for the prayers and concerns.
    I rather you hated me for who I am than love me for who I ain't!
    This Ain't the Movies, and You Ain't John Wayne!

Sometimes it is entirely appropriate to kill a fly with a 12 pound sledgehammer!
    TRAIN HARD= SOONER OR LATER YOU"LL NEED IT!

Glad to hear she is doing well! I wish her the very best with her recovery!
    I attack every aspect of my life with extreme Violence of Action. There is no other way or any other option for me. I choose to live my life to the fullest for me, my family, and my Brothers that never made it back. A Warrior doesn't allow their environment to change them...they change their environment. Drive on Warriors or become a sheep. It's your choice!

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos View Post
    Glad to hear she is doing well! I wish her the very best with her recovery!

Thanks

Sometimes it is entirely appropriate to kill a fly with a 12 pound sledgehammer!

Ole heifer got the results of her knee MRI. Good news and bad news. Good news is there isn't any damage from the fall. Bad news is that her knee is "shot" (doctors term) from arthitis, over weight etc and will need a knee replacement sometime. Can't have it now because her BMI is to high. AND that was what she called her good knee, the other one hurts on and off!

Thanks for the update, Brother! I will certainly be praying that the Lord makes the crooked path straight concerning y'alls future decisions and her healing.

Thanks for the update. Knee and hip replacement surgery has come really far just in the last 10 years. If she needs it and can get in shape for, get her to do it.
    Just got home yesterday from a total hip replacement on Tuesday. All is good. Use the walker for a week, do the rehab, at home, for about 10 weeks. By the second week you are using a cane and after two weeks if all goes well you are good to go. Just no crazy moving stuff for a couple of months.
    Anyone that has been thinking about hip or knee, just get it done, so you can live you life in a much happier way.