Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG)

Have been doing some research. Will likely add to my weekly stack in a few weeks. I know Nichols was on it. Anyone else?
    Gabriel Suarez

Turning Lambs into Lions Since 1995

Suarez International USA Headquarters

I wouldnt do TRT or even a short cycle without it. Not as necessary for older guys who plan on being on testosterone for life but for younger guys who want to maintain fertility its a must. For the lifetime committed trt users there's the benefit of keeping the testes from shrinking and maintaining some ability to naturally produce testosterone in the event of supply chain disruption or change in laws etc. Some people say they notice a boost in mood but thats anecdotal. If you add it, keep an eye on estrogen. Hcg tends to increase it

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    Warrior Skills Camp 09
    Fighting Rifle Skills
    Small Unit Tactics
    Close Range Gunfighting
    Advanced Close Range Gunfighting
    0-5 gunfighting
    Advanced AR15/M4 Rifle Gunfighting
    Guerilla Sniper I
    CQB: Fighting in Structures

About 8-10 years ago I had blood work that showed my testosterone levels were slightly low. At the time they asked me if I was interested in going on something for it. At the time I was all about all natural. Not any more.
    Is TRT something I talk to my PC about or are you guys seeing someone that specializes in this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one. " Luke 22:36

Quote Originally Posted by deeredriver View Post
    About 8-10 years ago I had blood work that showed my testosterone levels were slightly low. At the time they asked me if I was interested in going on something for it. At the time I was all about all natural. Not any more.
    Is TRT something I talk to my PC about or are you guys seeing someone that specializes in this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Based on my experience: Find someone who specializes. Be wary of anyone who is hung up on what insurance will pay for (their definition of normal), pellet mills, and anyone who doesn't want to listen about your goals.
    "When you are hungry, it is foolish to hunt a tiger when there are plenty of sheep to be had." – Baader-Meinhof slogan

I use it, .5ml on Fridays. Normal protocol is twice a week, but it's seemed fine to me once a week.

I like it for the little extra bump in my T levels and my schedule reduces the ups and downs
    Greg "Hyena" Nichols
    Instagram: tacfit_az
    Facebook: SI Instructor Greg Nichols

#thinkinginviolence
    #tactisexual

Always entertaining, mildly offensive
    IANative: Indeed, when you grab Brent (or he grabs you), it feels like liquid unobtanium wrapped in rawhide... whereas Greg is just solid muscle wrapped in hate, seasoned w/ snuff and a little lead.

http://www.warriortalk.com/showthrea...he-Obscenities

Spoke with my doc about it this morning.

He is a proponent of IM. Since there is more circulation in the muscle and it distributes through the body more quickly and thoroughly.

I asked about subQ and he said one reason he doesn’t favor that method is because it stays in the fat tissue longer, doesn’t distribute as well or as fast, and because aromatase (I think) is in the fat tissue and that enzyme converts T to E. Of course we need some E but it’s not something we generally want to increase unless our body isn’t already converting enough.

I don’t have a dog in the fight, I am sure certain methods work better for certain people. Just relaying what the doc said.

He said the key to SubQ was consistency. I would assume you want to be consistent regardless of application method but I took this to mean that IM was more forgiving to inconsistent treatment.
    Brent Yamamoto
    Suarez International Tier 1 Staff Instructor

Ready, willing, able. Bring it.

Instagram: karate_at_1200fps

Upcoming classes:

Pistol Groundfighting, Texas

Brent, I'd say try both and see how they work for you. I don't take any AI and my E2 levels stay good with T levels at 1000 or more. Just a thought.

I took it for a couple of years along with normal TRT regime. My doc had me on a compounded HCG solution (.5ml 2x/week, sub-q). Besides keeping the boys from shrinking, it boosted energy and helped muscle tone.

What’s the tribe seeing regarding HCG availability and in what form? Apparently the FDC is no longer allowing HCG compounding.

It worked very well for me and doc has yet to offer alternative. Any suggestions would be welcome.

Be humble of character, warm of heart and kind. You will know when it's time to flip the switch and unleash the beast.

CAUTION: You can't fix stupid.....

I’ve been on HCG since the beginning, but the MD I go through is now having issues prescribing it since it’s “off label.” The replacement is Chlomid, which I have but haven’t started yet. Allegedly does similar work, but different mechanism. Most will know Chlomid as a fertility medication for women. It has different effects on men, of course.
    LIVING > FIRED > JAIL > DEAD
    DISCIPLINA EST LIBERTATEM
    KRG, HRO: Team Tactics 1/2, CRG, HRO: CQB/Team Tactics, Defensive Knife, TMCO