Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorkface View Post
    I'm a Trekkie so this warms my heart, and I think you are missing the intent of my post - that at least trying to exfil puts you in the position of acting reasonably when you break a soyboy's ribs.

Also it's worth pointing out that in this scene Picard is unable to see the reasonable course of action, blinded by his pride and scars from previous assimilation, and eventually comes to his senses and.....

Exfils.

Quote Originally Posted by apamburn View Post
    I'm a Trekkie so this warms my heart, and I think you are missing the intent of my post - that at least trying to exfil puts you in the position of acting reasonably when you break a soyboy's ribs.

Also it's worth pointing out that in this scene Picard is unable to see the reasonable course of action, blinded by his pride and scars from previous assimilation, and eventually comes to his senses and.....

Exfils.
    LOL Indeed. I appreciated the irony of using the clip in that sense.
    Geek Warlord
    Dungeons & Dragons & Deadlifts

Muscle Wizard Casts: Fist

CRG-1 DPS
    CRG-2 CRG x 2
    SGF-1 Shotgun Gunfighting
    Trauma care under fire
    Spetsnaz Sniper
    HRO-5 Terrorist & Active Shooter Interdiction
    HRO-6 CQB: Fighting in Structures
    CRG-4 Force on Force
    HRO-5 Terrorist & Active Shooter Interdiction - 3 day
    TWOTU edition
    Trauma Medicine for the CCW Operator
    Pistol Ground Fighting (Taint Shooting Progressions)

TWOTU since May 2015

Yeah...I got it...understood. Go ahead and exfil. I see this as the first steps in a communist takeover of America. Just as if you were a Jew and instead of communism you saw another version of Hitler and the Nazis coming - there is no exfil for me. I am reasonable and can reasonably explain that exfil, even if required by some ill conceived and estrogenized law, was impossible at the time. Not running...it is they who will need to run...away from me.
    Gabriel Suarez

Turning Lambs into Lions Since 1995

Suarez International USA Headquarters

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel Suarez View Post
    Yeah...I got it...understood. Go ahead and exfil. I see this as the first steps in a communist takeover of America. Just as if you were a Jew and instead of communism you saw another version of Hitler and the Nazis coming - there is no exfil for me. I am reasonable and can reasonably explain that exfil, even if required by some ill conceived and estrogenized law, was impossible at the time. Not running...it is they who will need to run...away from me.
    Indeed. Everyone needs to understand that there is nowhere to run too; There is no ground to give anymore.
    Geek Warlord
    Dungeons & Dragons & Deadlifts

Muscle Wizard Casts: Fist

CRG-1 DPS
    CRG-2 CRG x 2
    SGF-1 Shotgun Gunfighting
    Trauma care under fire
    Spetsnaz Sniper
    HRO-5 Terrorist & Active Shooter Interdiction
    HRO-6 CQB: Fighting in Structures
    CRG-4 Force on Force
    HRO-5 Terrorist & Active Shooter Interdiction - 3 day
    TWOTU edition
    Trauma Medicine for the CCW Operator
    Pistol Ground Fighting (Taint Shooting Progressions)

TWOTU since May 2015

This a new paradigm of conflict. Just as the jihadist-active shooter heralded a new paradigm from the "mugger in the parking lot" thinking...this is a far different situation. Like I said...do as you please, but it is for times like these that we train and develop our skills. I won't be giving ground.
    Gabriel Suarez

Turning Lambs into Lions Since 1995

Suarez International USA Headquarters

Quote Originally Posted by Dorkface View Post
    Indeed. Everyone needs to understand that there is nowhere to run too; There is no ground to give anymore.
    There truly is nowhere to run to. As mentioned here before, the there is no clear geographical divide as in the first civil war. The commies are everywhere, sprinkled among the population in even the most conservative areas. Unless you plan to hide out in the wilderness and give up everything we and our forefathers have built, or leave for other shores, there is no more ground to give.
    Last edited by Backwoods Drifter; 09-17-2020 at 06:42 PM. Reason: spelling