Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Fucks sake...... if only we had an instructor on this forum who had written in detail on this topic multiple times over the last 10 years... wouldnt that be a resource?
    Greg "Hyena" Nichols
    Instagram: tacfit_az
    Facebook: SI Instructor Greg Nichols

#thinkinginviolence
    #tactisexual

Always entertaining, mildly offensive
    IANative: Indeed, when you grab Brent (or he grabs you), it feels like liquid unobtanium wrapped in rawhide... whereas Greg is just solid muscle wrapped in hate, seasoned w/ snuff and a little lead.

http://www.warriortalk.com/showthrea...he-Obscenities

Quote Originally Posted by Greg Nichols View Post
    Fucks sake...... if only we had an instructor on this forum who had written in detail on this topic multiple times over the last 10 years... wouldnt that be a resource?
    You do realize that experience doesn't count for anything in some people's minds...no matter how much you have or have tried to pass on...to some, it's never enough.

Reminds me of people that ask directions, and then when you give them...they question you as though you are wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Greg Nichols View Post
    Yes but that would require actual research instead of a bunch of barfcom style “educate me on xxxxx....GO” style posts.
    I carry two kinds of trauma kits. One for fixing it and one for causing it.

Quote Originally Posted by coastalcop View Post
    For everyones enjoyment

The hallowed halls of the mall ninja

https://lonelymachines.org/mall-ninjas/
    Trying really, really, really hard to not start howling with laughter at the first entry, esp the concern that Gecko45 would take multiple long-distance rounds of .308 to the back. For some reason that oddly specific concern really did it there at the beginning. Thanks for posting!

Quote Originally Posted by Faramir2 View Post
    Trying really, really, really hard to not start howling with laughter at the first entry, esp the concern that Gecko45 would take multiple long-distance rounds of .308 to the back. For some reason that oddly specific concern really did it there at the beginning. Thanks for posting!
    Gecko45 was and still is one of the best long con trolls of any gun forum. Just remember he wants to keep you safe and your ass unraped in the bathroom.
    Geek Warlord
    Dungeons & Dragons & Deadlifts

Muscle Wizard Casts: Fist

CRG-1 DPS
    CRG-2 CRG x 2
    SGF-1 Shotgun Gunfighting
    Trauma care under fire
    Spetsnaz Sniper
    HRO-5 Terrorist & Active Shooter Interdiction
    HRO-6 CQB: Fighting in Structures
    CRG-4 Force on Force
    HRO-5 Terrorist & Active Shooter Interdiction - 3 day
    TWOTU edition
    Trauma Medicine for the CCW Operator
    Pistol Ground Fighting (Taint Shooting Progressions)

TWOTU since May 2015

I mean...I wasn't asking whether it "can" be done. It's been so long since I've interacted with WT, that I don't remember what may or may not be wrong with my previous posts.

Thanks for the link. That was a fun read.

Quote Originally Posted by Dorkface View Post
    Gecko45 was and still is one of the best long con trolls of any gun forum. Just remember he wants to keep you safe and your ass unraped in the bathroom.
    I was thinking, how often do commercial security in the USA get shot at with .308 from a rifle?

The blog is a great resource. Ideal is different from possible. I guess it kinda depends on the closet. Some of the closets in my house you could clear with a duck shotgun at shoulder, others not so much....

Quote Originally Posted by coastalcop View Post
    For everyones enjoyment

The hallowed halls of the mall ninja

https://lonelymachines.org/mall-ninjas/
    This made my day. I laughed so hard I nearly shit myself.

Quote Originally Posted by HeavySmoke View Post
    The blog is a great resource. Ideal is different from possible. I guess it kinda depends on the closet. Some of the closets in my house you could clear with a duck shotgun at shoulder, others not so much....
    I'll be sure to go through that before asking...particular questions. I was thinking more about retention of a two-handed weapon, when you're using one to open the space. I'd think your only real option is to try and get your other hand back on, and kick in the bad guy.