Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel Suarez View Post
    CLUE - You don't need a sight picture

EXPLANATION - In 2021 we may well be deeply involved in a shooting war on US soil. Hell...we can't even do many classes due to the ammo shortage now. Remember all the times I told you guys to come to fucking class and learn the shit our brethren were teaching? How many times in the last ten years? Anyone?

Well its too damn late now isn't it?

Now is that day we told you about when this stuff will no longer be available for such a low price.
    No freakin' kidding. How many times do we hear " I need to come to class... but...." Well guess what? Buying that 9th Glock that kept you from being able to pay for a class will not help you when you need a tactical solution. And assuming that somehow in the moment of crisis you will suddenly acquire skills, knowledge and attributes that you don't already have is optimistic at best and arguably delusional. But hey that other new gun or whatever trinket that the money for training ended up going to will probably be more important than training..... until you find yourself in a situation where you need the training.
    Suarez International Tier 1 Staff Instructor
    NRA Certified Instructor
    Tennessee State Handgun Carry Permit Instructor
    Glock Factory Certified Armorer
    IDPA Master Class SSP, ESP,CDP, CCP, BUG, CO
    Gung Ho Chuan Association

TRAIN with me....https://suarezinternational.com/sear...h_query=harris

Fundamentalist Christian Man at Arms

AKA - CRUEL HAND LUKE

Joel 3:10 - Beat your plowshares into swords , and your pruning hooks into spears; train even your weaklings to be warriors.

Through HIS power I can walk on water..IF I just have the faith and courage to get out of the boat.

A good man who's done a couple of bad things along the way....

Quote Originally Posted by Randy Harris View Post
    No freakin' kidding. How many times do we hear " I need to come to class... but...." Well guess what? Buying that 9th Glock that kept you from being able to pay for a class will not help you when you need a tactical solution. And assuming that somehow in the moment of crisis you will suddenly acquire skills, knowledge and attributes that you don't already have is optimistic at best and arguably delusional. But hey that other new gun or whatever trinket that the money for training ended up going to will probably be more important than training..... until you find yourself in a situation where you need the training.
    And Randy, I would add something that I learned when I first trained with you -- You don't know how badly you need training until you experience real training.
    "When you are hungry, it is foolish to hunt a tiger when there are plenty of sheep to be had." – Baader-Meinhof slogan

Quote Originally Posted by Beoceorl View Post
    And Randy, I would add something that I learned when I first trained with you -- You don't know how badly you need training until you experience real training.
    Ain't that the truth! Heck, just the information I got in an AR armorer course makes me seem like an AR genius. Of course, SI provided the training to be able to effectively utilize such weapons.
    KRG-1: Kalashnikov Rifle Gunfighting
    HRO-5: Terrorist and Active Shooter Interdiction
    CRG-4: Force On Force Gunfighting
    CRG-5: Zero To Five Feet Gunfighting
    Red Dot Combat Pistol School
    HRO-6/HRO-7: CQB-Fighting in Structures/Team Tactics, Urban Warfare Weekend
    Pistol Ground Fighting

TWOTU since 2016

Randy, Beoceori, and Brightlightman...all your words are the truths! Totally agree. Growing up I heard such statements as "Beware the man with one gun, he knows how to use it" and "you don't know until you know, until you do". I'm sure as time goes there are variations of them. When I started training, I didn't have alot of $$ given I was just starting my career and newly married. Started with a used mini-14 and signed up with S.I. Came to class, learned not only from Payne but from other classmates such as their rifle setups, caliber, holsters, types of ammo, etc. Just soaking it all in like a sponge. Many times, there was that itch to buy the latest and greatest but instead I choose to get more training with what I have and be more proficient. Even took the same S.I. classes a couple times and each class there as sometime new I learned. As when Gabe came to town, I made sure I was in attendance. Nothing like experience as some say

Quote Originally Posted by Hasher View Post
    I think you need to get yourself to some classes.

And FYI our ancestors cleared houses all across Europe with Garands, M1 carbines, Thompson’s and evening BAR’s. Why would doing it with a shorty rifle/pistol be a problem.

This is a software solution not a hardware one.
    Absolutely. The principle doesn't change, but the shorty gives you more maneuverability, faster target acquisition, and retention in tight spaces does it not?

Quote Originally Posted by Dorkface View Post
    I am waiting for shogunator to start talking about debarked Chihuahua's and wheel barrows...
    I had to google the first one. That seems a bit of a stretch.

Quote Originally Posted by Hasher View Post
    Wait gunkid is now Antifa???
    Apparently.

Since when am I "gunkid"?

I've been abroad and only just got back. I'll take classes as soon as I'm settled. I totally understand that. I have family who drop 1000's on guns, like a dude who invests in a 300 blk, a SCAR 17, among other things gun owners dream of having, and they know next to nothing about what they're designed for.
    Last edited by Shogunater; 09-10-2020 at 08:28 AM.

Dude your question was answered by Sua in the second post and in a couple after that. Like most of your posts you keep asking crazy things and at this point we are just making fun of you. In the 5 years since you joined you shoule have read enough here to have already known the answer.
    Geek Warlord
    Dungeons & Dragons & Deadlifts

Muscle Wizard Casts: Fist

CRG-1 DPS
    CRG-2 CRG x 2
    SGF-1 Shotgun Gunfighting
    Trauma care under fire
    Spetsnaz Sniper
    HRO-5 Terrorist & Active Shooter Interdiction
    HRO-6 CQB: Fighting in Structures
    CRG-4 Force on Force
    HRO-5 Terrorist & Active Shooter Interdiction - 3 day
    TWOTU edition
    Trauma Medicine for the CCW Operator
    Pistol Ground Fighting (Taint Shooting Progressions)

TWOTU since May 2015

For everyones enjoyment

The hallowed halls of the mall ninja

https://lonelymachines.org/mall-ninjas/
    NEVER CONFUSE GETTING LUCKY WITH GOOD TACTICS (unless you are at the bar)

I'm not in the business of Losing

A stab to the taint beats most of the mystical bullshit, most of the time

Cue the thread by tofunator asking which brand of duct tape is best for taping plates to his chest and back.

please let me suggest wit he r the decorative “zebra” tape or Antifa black.
    I carry two kinds of trauma kits. One for fixing it and one for causing it.