Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567
    Now Greg that’s just to simple a solution for some people.
    I carry two kinds of trauma kits. One for fixing it and one for causing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Shogunater View Post
    I apologize for how the discussion has gone, and I suppose I am inadvertently overthinking in trying to confirm little details. So..WT isn't for me, because of that?

It's not hard to grab a pistol. I'd just prefer a shouldered weapon for clearing the property in the middle of the night.

I'll go through all the blog posts and etc. before I start another related thread.

Try and go through the training videos and buy any that are still for sale. Then ask questions based on questions evolving from your study.

One must also use some common sense. Learn what is taught here and make you decisions. there is no PC god of armament correctness that will strike you down for doing it another way. But you may get killed by your opponents if you do not defeat them.
    As to what you grab first. Like most for me the pistol is closer, but if you feel after thinking about it that you want to grab an AR carbine, then go for it. But learn to deploy it in the most proficient manner. Obviously if you are not packing a pistol and someone grabs your rifle, you better hang on to it.
    Most important at home is not to be taken by surprise. Either have alarms or dogs that will warn you. Having a few moments to wake up is important. Also have a gun always close at hand and think where is my gun constantly. Mine a moment ago was bothering my shoulder so it is hanging a foot from my reach. Always be ready to fight lethally.

What ever decision you make as to how you will deploy, get it down pat so that it is all learned reflex making it automatic. It may not be what others consider the best, but it can still be made to work for you.
    One who hammers his gun into a plow plows for those who do not....Unknown
    ...at the end of the day its not about anything else but YOU AND YOURS..... Gabe Suarez
    ....WANT not NEED is what America is all about. ..... Gabe Suarez
    Its not about how fast you can load, but about how well you can shoot ..... Someone being saved by a speed load is not something that has happened with any regularity. Gabe Suarez

Quote Originally Posted by Shogunater View Post

Much of what you are asking about is covered here and practice it inside of your home, out buildings with the guns of your choice. Get your wife and older children in on it if you got them. I need to go back and review that material.

Screenshot_2020-09-11 Suarez International.png
    ...at the end of the day its not about anything else but YOU AND YOURS..... Gabe Suarez
    Its not about how fast you can load, but about how well you can shoot ..... Someone being saved by a speed load is not something that has happened with any regularity. Gabe Suarez

I have that DVD set.. I really like where Gabe shows room clearing with the .50 or whatever that big thing was. I don't have a .50, so I took a rail off my fence and used that.
    God may look out for children and fools, but He favors the prepared.

Quote Originally Posted by Jsavik View Post
    I have that DVD set.. I really like where Gabe shows room clearing with the .50 or whatever that big thing was. I don't have a .50, so I took a rail off my fence and used that.

I believe they were using a tromix modified saiga 12. I need to go and ck, but i recall something like below.

I need to find my copy of the original SI room cleaning DVD that they filmed in the old Paladin Press offices.
    I carry two kinds of trauma kits. One for fixing it and one for causing it.

Screenshot (95).jpg
    Last chapter...clearing with unconventional weapons.
    God may look out for children and fools, but He favors the prepared.