Exclamation Sep 19 TN/GA/AL Training Group !

Iím back from vacation and with recent events I thought it might be useful for us to do a team tactics day sooner rather than later. And with the current ammo situation this one will be very low on round count and very high on tactics.

We will look at safely moving and communicating and dealing with some common tactical problems like clearing corners and doorways, moving through an unsecured or contested area, and getting out of a vehicle and using it for cover and concealment. Think you and your homie , family member, etc being forced to bail out and get from a dangerous point A to a safer point B .
    Ammo count will be approximately 60 rifle (or PIstol Caliber Carbine) and 75 pistol rounds. You can certainly bring more (and shoot more ) but mag dumps are not really the idea here. Think in terms of how much you will really likely carry with you and how much ammo you will use. Rifle rounds tend to be pretty efficient if you hit what you aim at. Kyle Rittenhouse killed 2 convicted felons and wounded a third with less than 10 rounds. And the typical battle load in WWII for the Garand armed soldier was only 80 rounds.

So the pertinent info is as follows.....

Subject: Civilian Team Tactics for Modern Times
    Date : September 19th 2020
    Location: Hiawassi Land Company Lake Rocky Face GA. Please contact me if you need directions.
    Time : 9AM- 3PM Eastern Time
    Price : $100
    What to bring: Rifle (or PCC ) and at least 2 mags and 60 rounds for it , pistol and at least 2 mags and 75 rounds for it. Bring as many mags as you want and as much gear and ammo as you want to carry. If you want to run this class with chest rig and armor then that is fine. If you want to run it in CCW street clothes and just a rifle with spare mag in your pocket that is fine too. Up to you. This material is not gear dependent.

Bring something to write with and note taking material. You may want to draw diagrams.

Hope to see you in TWO weeks !
    Suarez International Tier 1 Staff Instructor
    NRA Certified Instructor
    Tennessee State Handgun Carry Permit Instructor
    Glock Factory Certified Armorer
    IDPA Master Class SSP, ESP,CDP, CCP, BUG, CO
    Gung Ho Chuan Association

TRAIN with me....https://suarezinternational.com/sear...h_query=harris

Fundamentalist Christian Man at Arms

AKA - CRUEL HAND LUKE

Joel 3:10 - Beat your plowshares into swords , and your pruning hooks into spears; train even your weaklings to be warriors.

Through HIS power I can walk on water..IF I just have the faith and courage to get out of the boat.

A good man who's done a couple of bad things along the way....

Reminder! This is coming up THIS WEEKEND!
    Suarez International Tier 1 Staff Instructor
    NRA Certified Instructor
    Tennessee State Handgun Carry Permit Instructor
    Glock Factory Certified Armorer
    IDPA Master Class SSP, ESP,CDP, CCP, BUG, CO
    Gung Ho Chuan Association

TRAIN with me....https://suarezinternational.com/sear...h_query=harris

Fundamentalist Christian Man at Arms

AKA - CRUEL HAND LUKE

Joel 3:10 - Beat your plowshares into swords , and your pruning hooks into spears; train even your weaklings to be warriors.

Through HIS power I can walk on water..IF I just have the faith and courage to get out of the boat.

A good man who's done a couple of bad things along the way....

Please send directions to mail

Quote Originally Posted by LonghairedGAcowboy View Post
    Please send directions to mail
    https://www.google.com/maps/place/Hi...c1631243f585ac

Theres no actual address but that will get you to the gate. You can follow us to the range from there.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    Warrior Skills Camp 09
    Fighting Rifle Skills
    Small Unit Tactics
    Close Range Gunfighting
    Advanced Close Range Gunfighting
    0-5 gunfighting
    Advanced AR15/M4 Rifle Gunfighting
    Guerilla Sniper I
    CQB: Fighting in Structures

Thx Mr Chip....Great day of training..1st activity was advance crg. Aka John wick shooting drills from a Stationery stance.. Then we discussed 2 man team movement concepts which included the bounce,the bump and the peel to easape or evade a situation. After lunch was a cqb session after a shoot house was spontaneously created..Mr Randy discussed how to cut the pie when moving into the unknown with corners and bad guys... great location,great people,and awesome information.

No problem, glad you came out.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    Warrior Skills Camp 09
    Fighting Rifle Skills
    Small Unit Tactics
    Close Range Gunfighting
    Advanced Close Range Gunfighting
    0-5 gunfighting
    Advanced AR15/M4 Rifle Gunfighting
    Guerilla Sniper I
    CQB: Fighting in Structures