Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel Suarez View Post
    Some will say its "cheating" - we say, yeah...who cares. Some will say its unhealthy - we say we have done our own educated research, read the noted studies and disagree completely. Some will want to "age gracefully" - we want to be bad asses into our 80s. Nobody will get out of here alive so we may as well live while we are here. Remember that your body needs to do what you ask of it...that is a big part of the "Fighting Man" concept and more important than armaments.

Since a few of us are doing this, how is it working? After some discussions with a noted member here I upped my dose a bit. No blood work yet, but everything is working better. How 'bout you?
    The very same doctors that say that Testosterone Therapy is dangerous and unhealthy are the VERY SAME ONES telling us that Covid-19 is equal to the Bubonic Plague and that the lockdown must remain in place indefinitely. Worthless frauds and quacks.

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel Suarez View Post
    For the brethren...Androtardyl is essentially Testosterone Enanthate a similar supplement to Cypionate more prolific outside the USA

Yes indeed it works well about half my team is on cycle. And my only limiting factor right now is "fuel", quality food is virtually unobtainable where I'm at; so since I refuse to eat over processed fucking junk, I often find myself in a severe calorie deficit, like 1,100 - 1,800 calories per day. If I never see another can of tuna again it will be too soon.

But at least I can walk into a pharmacy in the capitol and buy Andro because by their standards I'm a doctor. So take the good with the bad.
    Last edited by SUA SPONTE; 09-01-2020 at 08:17 PM.
    Cheers
    T.

"VICTORIOUS WARRIORS WIN FIRST...
    AND THEN GO TO WAR,
    WHILE DEFEATED WARRIORS GO TO WAR FIRST...
    AND THEN SEEK TO WIN." Sun tzu

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Williams View Post
    Love love love my Testosterone injections, 1mil per week. Can't imagine life without it. Someone at work said to me the other day how happy I am and I think the T has a lot to do with it. Wife likes it too. I have a herniated disk, tendinitis in my elbows, torn meniscus in one knee, a rehabbed torn rotator cuff, labrum, and bicep tendon, and I think I just tweeked the other shoulder the other day. So I have to be real careful in the weight room about compressing the spine and messing up my shoulders. I'm basically benching and close grip benching with my slingshot which I've posted about, lat pulling, tri pushes, ez bar curling, lateral shoulder raises. I've had to give up deadlifting, squatting, farmer walks, overhead pressing for now. But I'm getting real good pumps and I feel great.
    The easygoing attitude has been my experience as well. It’s like stress just rolls off me.
    LIVING > FIRED > JAIL > DEAD
    DISCIPLINA EST LIBERTATEM
    KRG, HRO: Team Tactics 1/2, CRG, HRO: CQB/Team Tactics, Defensive Knife, TMCO

Let’s see...

I’m about a year in now. All my levels have been steady for 6 months and I get bloodwork done every 2 months or so. Everything has been fine.

Physically, my previous bench 1RM PR became my volume working set in just a few months. My new 1RM is about 300# now and I just squatted almost 400#. I need more plates to lift heavier (thanks, Covid). I have actually gone UP in weight, and fat is dropping. I still have an inch to pinch right at the waistline, but I feel it shrink a little more every morning when I wake up.

Currently: 6’1” at 220 lbs. I had “dieted down” to about 170ish just a couple years ago, but could never quite build muscle back up. I’d work hard, eat well, but nothing really changed. Now it’s on easy mode, clearly “thicker.”

Wife says she got an “upgrade.”

My only cardio is jiu jitsu, which is also going well. I get referred to as “one of the big guys” which is interesting because I never really considered myself that. I’m moving well, recovering quickly, and have energy to spare.

Emotionally, I had some events beyond my control that should have resulted in the highest stress in my life. I started TRT in the middle of all that, and between that, weight lifting, and jiu jitsu, my ability to handle that stress was surprising even to me. I really attribute that to the T levels. This allows me to be that “solid foundation” for family members who couldn’t deal quite as well. I think this is an underrated benefit.

Bottom line: I’m a huge fan.
    LIVING > FIRED > JAIL > DEAD
    DISCIPLINA EST LIBERTATEM
    KRG, HRO: Team Tactics 1/2, CRG, HRO: CQB/Team Tactics, Defensive Knife, TMCO

I’ve been doing my 1ml subq of cypionate for a couple years and love it. I’m 56 but have good muscle and veins popping out all over my arms which my wife loves. As we all know, you still have to put in the work so I lift, swing kettlebells, sprint etc.. I have a climbing rope that is at least 15 feet long and I am the only one I know that can get up it, still brace with my feet during accent but my goal is to get back to hands only.

Going on a contract gig this spring and the customer bans the bringing of injectables so I’ll either need to try to get around that or switch to the patch temporarily. Like Sua, the food where I’m going is shit, mostly carbs and not nearly enough protein but the gym equipment is pretty good.
    Choose your resistance.

Quote Originally Posted by AFSOCCRNA View Post
    I’ve been doing my 1ml subq of cypionate for a couple years and love it. I’m 56 but have good muscle and veins popping out all over my arms which my wife loves. As we all know, you still have to put in the work so I lift, swing kettlebells, sprint etc.. I have a climbing rope that is at least 15 feet long and I am the only one I know that can get up it, still brace with my feet during accent but my goal is to get back to hands only.

Going on a contract gig this spring and the customer bans the bringing of injectables so I’ll either need to try to get around that or switch to the patch temporarily. Like Sua, the food where I’m going is shit, mostly carbs and not nearly enough protein but the gym equipment is pretty good.
    As a crna, aren't injectables part of your daily work ? so perhaps they can be permitted as part of your medical supplies :-) ?

Quote Originally Posted by henri View Post
    As a crna, aren't injectables part of your daily work ? so perhaps they can be permitted as part of your medical supplies :-) ?
    Tried that angle, no go :)
    Choose your resistance.

What levels of testosterone are people aiming for ?? Weekly or every other week injections? Im or sub-Q ? Anyone including the use or aromatase inhibitors ( Letrozole) ? Who's giving the shot ? you ? wife ?

Thanks in advance ! mike

I got my first shot last week. Weekly injections at the doc for 8 weeks, another blood check at 9 weeks. At that point supposedly the T levels have built up and the body is stabilizing to the new levels, so this doc thinks it's the appropriate time to check levels and make adjustments as necessary.

Assuming no issues, at that point he teaches me how to self administer. A shot in the butt, alternating cheeks each week.

I'm a little short on details...mostly focused on big picture and if what the doc was saying seems in line with the advice I've been reading here. So far it does.
    Brent Yamamoto
    Suarez International Tier 1 Staff Instructor

Ready, willing, able. Bring it.

Instagram: karate_at_1200fps

Upcoming classes:

Pistol Groundfighting, Texas

What happens if for some unforeseen reason/circumstance you just quit taking T after having been on it for years?
    Paul

The greatest threat to America is the “Sleeping Giant” not waking up,