Page 1 of 19 12345611 ... LastLast

Default SO FOR THE WT TESTOSTERONE CLUB

Some will say its "cheating" - we say, yeah...who cares. Some will say its unhealthy - we say we have done our own educated research, read the noted studies and disagree completely. Some will want to "age gracefully" - we want to be bad asses into our 80s. Nobody will get out of here alive so we may as well live while we are here. Remember that your body needs to do what you ask of it...that is a big part of the "Fighting Man" concept and more important than armaments.

Since a few of us are doing this, how is it working? After some discussions with a noted member here I upped my dose a bit. No blood work yet, but everything is working better. How 'bout you?
    Gabriel Suarez

Turning Lambs into Lions Since 1995

Suarez International USA Headquarters

20200818_104913.jpg

Body weight up to 175. Waist circum and fat levels remain the same. Lifting 4 times per week.
    Gabriel Suarez

Its keeping the pain and inflammation away so thats good
    FB_IMG_1592935367943.jpg pre-rona before they shut the gyms down. 190#
    Greg "Hyena" Nichols
    Instagram: tacfit_az
    Facebook: SI Instructor Greg Nichols

#thinkinginviolence
    #tactisexual

Always entertaining, mildly offensive
    IANative: Indeed, when you grab Brent (or he grabs you), it feels like liquid unobtanium wrapped in rawhide... whereas Greg is just solid muscle wrapped in hate, seasoned w/ snuff and a little lead.

http://www.warriortalk.com/showthrea...he-Obscenities

I've learned a lot here at WT, and the information I've found about TRT has to rank among the most life changing. I turned 61 in January, and have been on TRT for about 2 years now. I've been through 4 different doctors with the first 3 being culled because of the information posted here, and gotten off of pellets and on to injections.

There's been a whole laundry list of benefits. I sleep better, weight (and where I carry weight) has improved. I'm seeing huge gains in strength lifting weights. Just feeling like doing things around the house and farm is an improvement.

And I look at most other guys in my age range. I don't walk like they do, I don't move like they do, and I do things every day that they wouldn't dream of doing.

My blood pressure is up a bit, but not bad at all. I give blood on a regular basis, and that keeps some of the other side affects at bay.

Cheating? That's like saying its cheating to get an age related vision problem corrected.
    Inter Arma Enim Silent Leges

If your not cheating you don't want to win bad enough..

I'd like to get started but too be honest, after a bought with prostate cancer, a prostatectomy, and now in after care for a couple years, the idea is appealing, but scary at the same time. Some studies say the lower test levels are what caused the issue, others say the introduction of testosterone will bring it back... who knows. At 62, I'm not going to give up by any means, but I'm still studying the TRT idea..

Everybody's results are great, I applaud you.

Are these medications prescription only?

Quote Originally Posted by barnetmill View Post
    Are these medications prescription only?
    Yes. By prescription only.

Edited to add:

Part of the challenge is finding a physician that understands TRT, and is willing to work according to your expectations. It took me a while to find someone who actually knew more that I did about TRT, and was willing to listen to what I wanted to get out of the therapy. One Dr. wanted to just get my level up to "normal" for a man my age. It took some looking to find a Dr. that understood that I was not interested in being average or normal.
    Last edited by Beoceorl; 09-01-2020 at 03:48 PM.
    Inter Arma Enim Silent Leges

Love love love my Testosterone injections, 1mil per week. Can't imagine life without it. Someone at work said to me the other day how happy I am and I think the T has a lot to do with it. Wife likes it too. I have a herniated disk, tendinitis in my elbows, torn meniscus in one knee, a rehabbed torn rotator cuff, labrum, and bicep tendon, and I think I just tweeked the other shoulder the other day. So I have to be real careful in the weight room about compressing the spine and messing up my shoulders. I'm basically benching and close grip benching with my slingshot which I've posted about, lat pulling, tri pushes, ez bar curling, lateral shoulder raises. I've had to give up deadlifting, squatting, farmer walks, overhead pressing for now. But I'm getting real good pumps and I feel great.

Currently I'm OCONUS and am doing Androtardyl 250mg/week, training 7-9 times per week, lots of lifting, running (sprints), a well as having a quite physical occupation. I will say that the performance enhancement is noticeably significant. Stronger and Faster, by at least double in the past 9 weeks.
    Cheers
    T.

"VICTORIOUS WARRIORS WIN FIRST...
    AND THEN GO TO WAR,
    WHILE DEFEATED WARRIORS GO TO WAR FIRST...
    AND THEN SEEK TO WIN." Sun tzu

For the brethren...Androtardyl is essentially Testosterone Enanthate a similar supplement to Cypionate more prolific outside the USA
    Gabriel Suarez