Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thank you Bob and Greg.The podcast was an excellent way to start a Monday.
    Many are able, few are willing .

Dirty is exactly why you are here.

NV28

RGF,PSP,ACRG x 2,CRG x 2
    Intro PS Basics,Def Knife
    HITS-7 Vehicle Gunfighting Fundamentals
    TASI,CRG-3,M4 RGF
    Red Dot Pistol in S.A. Tx.
    Suarez Pistol Gunfighting School 10/13-15/2017 Houston, Texas.
    Red Dot Combat Pistol School ,Mar 6-8-2020,Orange Tx.

Yes they AR15 has had many upgrades over the years.
    BTW I enjoyed your broadcast. I hope you can do many more. Iíve learned a lot from you and Gabe over the years. It is comforting to have the knowledge I have received from you guys. Especially in times like this. Minnesota boy and all..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Enjoying Post Mid-Life Crisis.
    Love my Parabellum

Thank you for the podcast! Please do more to engage all on defensive concepts.

While driving home from Randy Harris' Vehicle Gunfighting class, I listened to this podcast and immediately made a vehicle interior modification.

I flipped up my center armrest.

I drive a truck and the center front seatback can be folded down. When listening to Greg describe the need to exit the opposite side of the vehicle, I thought about how easy/difficult that task is in my truck. Returning the seatback to the upright position will in turn make engaging threats to the 4-7 position more difficult, but I'm going to take the compromise if it means getting me or my passenger to exit faster.

Another element I remember reading from Greg's older vehicle posts and that he brought up again is strapping everything down. My ruck and my range bag were strapped down in the backseat using the seatbelts. This seems simple and I don't know why I didn't consider that before this roadtrip. Those belts are already there and they serve that exact purpose. I should use them accordingly.

I still have all the other "essential" roadside gear in the back floorboard. I've been wanting to avoid putting a toolbox in the bed but that might need to happen. This would be the tool bag, 12v air pump, jump starter, large water jugs, etc. I think it's time to get those out the cab.

Thanks for the podcast and its perfect timing on my drive home from Randy's class.
    Thomas N. Fuller II

Thank you for the basket of gems. I had already added the sling bag around the headrest. Tomorrow I will explore my options to tie down cabin contents and improve my reverse driving skills. An inbound shipment of smokes should arrive tomorrow. I look forward to Part 2 with Greg and Bob.
    Lee

You alone are to be feared. Who can stand before you when you are angry? From Heaven you pronounce your Judgement, and the land feared and was quiet when you, O God, rose up to Judge, to save all the afflicted of the land.

Psalm 76:7-9

We will do part 2, probably in a couple of weeks.
    Bob Mayne
    HandgunWorld Podcast
    http://www.handgunworld.com

Thanks! Queuing this for tomorrow morning.
    Armed Puritan

This was an excellent discussion, and expanded on many of the stuff that Greg's talked about here. Thinking about how I'd exit the passenger side of my vehicles (all of which have big center consoles) is one thing that's sticking with me and I'll have to practice somehow.
    Armed Puritan

Quote Originally Posted by TFA303 View Post
    This was an excellent discussion, and expanded on many of the stuff that Greg's talked about here. Thinking about how I'd exit the passenger side of my vehicles (all of which have big center consoles) is one thing that's sticking with me and I'll have to practice somehow.
    There's 2 methods. 1) is head first, assholes and elbows. 2) is drive your butt into the other seat, then bring your legs with you.

I dont really have a preference because I'm not that tall. Most taller people prefer the dive method
    Greg "Hyena" Nichols
    Instagram: tacfit_az
    Facebook: SI Instructor Greg Nichols

#thinkinginviolence
    #tactisexual

Always entertaining, mildly offensive
    IANative: Indeed, when you grab Brent (or he grabs you), it feels like liquid unobtanium wrapped in rawhide... whereas Greg is just solid muscle wrapped in hate, seasoned w/ snuff and a little lead.

http://www.warriortalk.com/showthrea...he-Obscenities

Greg, I've been getting a lot feedback by email and of course, many here on WT. Let's get part 2 schedule soon, email me tomorrow and let me know your availability.
    Bob Mayne
    HandgunWorld Podcast
    http://www.handgunworld.com