Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg Nichols View Post
    There's 2 methods. 1) is head first, assholes and elbows. 2) is drive your butt into the other seat, then bring your legs with you.

I dont really have a preference because I'm not that tall. Most taller people prefer the dive method
    I trained these a couple years ago and found it difficult then. I tried it again this weekend and realized that by the time I get to the other side, either the riot will be over or whoever is chasing me will be on that side. Exiting the passenger side also showed me the importance of storing my back seat treasures in the middle of the seat rather than behind the driver's seat.
    God may look out for children and fools, but He favors the prepared.

Quote Originally Posted by Jsavik View Post
    I trained these a couple years ago and found it difficult then. I tried it again this weekend and realized that by the time I get to the other side, either the riot will be over or whoever is chasing me will be on that side. Exiting the passenger side also showed me the importance of storing my back seat treasures in the middle of the seat rather than behind the driver's seat.
    You're misunderstanding. If it's your car, stage everything drivers side and put the passanger side to the mob. If youre a passenger the driver provides cover as you exit
    Greg "Hyena" Nichols
    Instagram: tacfit_az
    Facebook: SI Instructor Greg Nichols

#thinkinginviolence
    #tactisexual

Always entertaining, mildly offensive
    IANative: Indeed, when you grab Brent (or he grabs you), it feels like liquid unobtanium wrapped in rawhide... whereas Greg is just solid muscle wrapped in hate, seasoned w/ snuff and a little lead.

http://www.warriortalk.com/showthrea...he-Obscenities

Quote Originally Posted by Greg Nichols View Post
    You're misunderstanding. If it's your car, stage everything drivers side and put the passanger side to the mob. If youre a passenger the driver provides cover as you exit
    Thanks for clarifying. I trained this for taking fire on driver's side and exiting passenger side. I wondered how this work in a mob, and after my attempts, figured I'd just have to take my chances exiting the driver's side behind a wall of lead. I also found an awkward moment between holstering the pistol and deploying the rifle.
    God may look out for children and fools, but He favors the prepared.