Exclamation 2020 Red October Dayton TN

On the weekend of Oct 9-11 we will be offering two classic AK classes. On Friday October 9 will be Dynamics of the Kalashnikov. This is a 1 day class that is packed full of as much of the 2 day Kalashnikov Gunfighting class material as we can fit into one training day . Then on Oct 10-11 we will be offering the Advanced Kalashnikov Gunfighting class. This class has not been offered anywhere in several years so don't miss out on this rare opportunity!

Dynamics of the Kalashnikov
    October 09, 2020
    Dayton, TN
    Price : $200
    Instructor: Randy Harris

The AK-47/74 is the rifle of choice for over 80 million people and top choice of our founder Gabe Suarez. But the AK needs to be operated like what it is, a Kalashnikov, and not like other assault rifles. In this class you will learn the world's most efficient method for running your AK pattern rifle including zeroing and dynamic shooting at close and intermediate distances.

CLASS AND RANGE DETAILS
    DURATION: 1 days TIME: 8:30AM to 4:30PM
    AMMUNITION: RIFLE: Approx. 250 rounds (Minimum)PISTOL: Approx. 50 rounds (Minimum)
    RANGE & GEAR REQUIREMENTS: The usual range safety gear you always take to go shooting. A quality 7.62x39 based rifle. ComBloc is fine, SIG 556R is fine too. Sling on the rifle. At least three magazines, and accompanying pouches (chest rig is fine, war belt is fine, sneaky bag is fine). Bring a pistol with a way to carry it incorporated with your rifle system.
    Also Helpful
    Bring spare clothing appropriate for the weather, including a hat, sunscreen, and bug repellent. Plan to bring lunch, snacks, and water (min 1 gallon per person) for the entire day unless driving to lunch is a viable option from the range location. Bring allergy medication (if needed), a chair (if you prefer), note taking supplies, and a boo boo kit (band aids, gauze pads, antiseptic wipes, antibiotic ointment and tape). You may wish to bring pads such as knee pads, elbow pads, and gloves if the class lends itself to that.
    RANGE: The Ridge
    11534 Rhea County Hwy, Hwy 27
    Dayton, TN 37321
    423-605-4242
    http://www.theridgeshooting.com/
    DIRECTIONS: Range is located on HWY 27 just north of Dayton TN
    Take HWY 27 North from Dayton TN.
    Go 3.2 miles. Look for mailbox with a Glock on it on the right hand side of the road. Take the paved driveway up the hill.

For more info and to register .......https://suarezinternational.com/dyna...0-75c81047e5e7

THEN ON OCTOBER 10-11

Advanced Kalashnikov Gunfighting
    October 10 - 11, 2020
    Dayton, TN
    Price:$400
    Instructor: Randy Harris

Advanced Kalashnikov Rifle Gunfighting is the most advanced level rifle training available outside of Special Operations schools. This class will consist of all new material and take your rifle fighting skills, both as a firearm and as an alternative force tool, far beyond what you would think possible. While we will be using and teaching with AK-pattern rifles, you are not required to bring an AK. Bring ANY semi auto rifle you have. Not for Beginners. Students must own the basic combat rifle skill-set and be in reasonable physical condition for this class. If in doubt, attend the Dynamics of the Kalashnikov class scheduled immediately before on October 9th. This class will leave you gasping for air with a red-hot smoking rifle barrel.

CLASS AND RANGE DETAILS
    DURATION: 2 days TIME: 8:30AM to 4:30PM
    AMMUNITION: Approx. 500 rounds (Minimum) and 100 Rounds of Pistol
    RANGE & GEAR REQUIREMENTS: The usual range safety gear you always take to go shooting. A quality 7.62x39 based rifle. ComBloc is fine, SIG 556R is fine too. Sling on the rifle. At least three magazines, and accompanying pouches (chest rig is fine, war belt is fine, sneaky bag is fine). Bring a pistol with a way to carry it incorporated with your rifle system.
    Also Helpful
    Bring spare clothing appropriate for the weather, including a hat, sunscreen, and bug repellent. Plan to bring lunch, snacks, and water (min 1 gallon per person) for the entire day unless driving to lunch is a viable option from the range location. Bring allergy medication (if needed), a chair (if you prefer), note taking supplies, and a boo boo kit (band aids, gauze pads, antiseptic wipes, antibiotic ointment and tape). You may wish to bring pads such as knee pads, elbow pads, and gloves if the class lends itself to that.
    RANGE: The Ridge
    11534 Rhea County Hwy, Hwy 27
    Dayton, TN 37321
    423-605-4242
    http://www.theridgeshooting.com/
    DIRECTIONS: Range is located on HWY 27 just north of Dayton TN
    Take HWY 27 North from Dayton TN.
    Go 3.2 miles. Look for mailbox with a Glock on it on the right hand side of the road. Take the paved driveway up the hill.

For more info and to register.........https://suarezinternational.com/adva...0-f6121333de90
    Suarez International Tier 1 Staff Instructor
    NRA Certified Instructor
    Tennessee State Handgun Carry Permit Instructor
    Glock Factory Certified Armorer
    IDPA Master Class SSP, ESP,CDP, CCP, BUG, CO
    Gung Ho Chuan Association

TRAIN with me....https://suarezinternational.com/sear...h_query=harris

Fundamentalist Christian Man at Arms

AKA - CRUEL HAND LUKE

Joel 3:10 - Beat your plowshares into swords , and your pruning hooks into spears; train even your weaklings to be warriors.

Through HIS power I can walk on water..IF I just have the faith and courage to get out of the boat.

A good man who's done a couple of bad things along the way....

REMINDER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

These two are coming up in just about a month ! Don't miss this rare opportunity to take the Suarez Advanced AK class! This material is especially topical with the current political situation.

Hope to see you there!
    NRA Certified Instructor

AKA - CRUEL HAND LUKE

Joel 3:10 - Beat your plowshares into swords , and your pruning hooks into spears; train even your weaklings to be warriors.

Through HIS power I can walk on water..IF I just have the faith and courage to get out of the boat.

NRA Certified Instructor

AKA - CRUEL HAND LUKE

bought my 3 day ticket!!!! I have done some dry fire work and manipulations from the 3 dvd AK classics... probably wont be able to reconfirm zero till class.

Awesome! I'll see you Friday !
    NRA Certified Instructor

AKA - CRUEL HAND LUKE

IMG_1281.JPG

ONE more day !!!!!
    Last edited by Randy Harris; 10-08-2020 at 11:23 AM.
    NRA Certified Instructor

AKA - CRUEL HAND LUKE

any AAR? If I was still in TN, I would have been there.
    Repetition is not truth.

"Hope is not a method and wishes are not plans."
    Gen. Carl Vuono, USA

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he doesn't exist."
    Charles Baudelaire

KRG, SUT, PSP, RG

Quote Originally Posted by DC950 View Post
    any AAR? If I was still in TN, I would have been there.
    I literally just posted one!!
    NRA Pistol Instructor
    HITS - 3, 8/12/16
    CRG - 3, 8/13 - 8/14/16
    RGF - 2, 7/15 - 7/16/17
    CRG - 5, 7/7 - 7/8/18
    Kalashnikov Rifle Gunfighting, 10/12 - 10/13/19
    Advanced Kalashnikov Gunfighting 10/11 - 10/12/20
    TN/GA/AL Training Group

"40 shots rang out....40 people fell. Patti and the Killer missed each other, but they shot that town to Hell!"
    Cow Patti, Jim Stafford via Randy Harris