Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I am trying to keep my weapons systems from becoming too diverse. If a glock with shoulder stock will do I would go that way or choose an AR15 platform. I am going 8 inch barrel AR pistols for now to cover the SMG role.
    One who hammers his gun into a plow plows for those who do not....Unknown
    ...at the end of the day its not about anything else but YOU AND YOURS..... Gabe Suarez
    ....WANT not NEED is what America is all about. ..... Gabe Suarez
    Its not about how fast you can load, but about how well you can shoot ..... Someone being saved by a speed load is not something that has happened with any regularity. Gabe Suarez

Its gayer than aids. Its one coat hanger away from being a full abortion. If you want 9mm, get a dedicated package like th EVO or MPX, or mp5 clone. Id never trust my life and safety to this disgusting display of engineering
    Greg "Hyena" Nichols
    Instagram: tacfit_az
    Facebook: SI Instructor Greg Nichols

#thinkinginviolence
    #tactisexual

Always entertaining, mildly offensive
    IANative: Indeed, when you grab Brent (or he grabs you), it feels like liquid unobtanium wrapped in rawhide... whereas Greg is just solid muscle wrapped in hate, seasoned w/ snuff and a little lead.

http://www.warriortalk.com/showthrea...he-Obscenities

Quote Originally Posted by barnetmill View Post
    I am trying to keep my weapons systems from becoming too diverse. If a glock with shoulder stock will do I would go that way or choose an AR15 platform. I am going 8 inch barrel AR pistols for now to cover the SMG role.
    If I wasnt concerned with the noise, than yes. But I am concerned with the noise, and am still in the 'meh' category on 300 blk from small guns....

And being able to be fired from the folding position. There are things the m4 just doesnt do well...

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Taylor View Post
    If I wasnt concerned with the noise, than yes. But I am concerned with the noise, and am still in the 'meh' category on 300 blk from small guns....

And being able to be fired from the folding position. There are things the m4 just doesnt do well...

Glock with brace
    ...at the end of the day its not about anything else but YOU AND YOURS..... Gabe Suarez
    Its not about how fast you can load, but about how well you can shoot ..... Someone being saved by a speed load is not something that has happened with any regularity. Gabe Suarez

By the way, why is it that most do not consider the Ingram type of smg with brace? I have only fired those that were FA. How well do they function as a semi auto and I think that can be set up to use sten gun magazines.

By the way, why is it that most do not consider the Ingram type of smg with brace? I have only fired those that were FA. How well do they function as a semi auto and I think that can be set up to use sten gun magazines.

While, for me, such a gun is a viable choice, I have never seen one except in gun shows. Im 31, and Ive only ever seen like, 2. Ever. In my life.

I do like Uzis. First gun I ever 'built'.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Taylor View Post
    While, for me, such a gun is a viable choice, I have never seen one except in gun shows. Im 31, and Ive only ever seen like, 2. Ever. In my life.

I do like Uzis. First gun I ever 'built'.
    They are very a compact gun. I did fire one that had been modified to use an AR buffer tube and the cyclic was really slowed down and at 50 yards on FA was quite controllable.
    I have not seen a semi-auto version of them in a long time and really not so interested. I do not spend too much time at gun shows. If I wanted something like that I would go to my dealer that can find things like that and have him look for one. He is good at that. I have no idea of what they cost or if they are still in production. There used to be kits to build them starting from making your own receivers like people do for AKs.
    I see such things are still being sold apparently. I have no interest in it myself.
    http://www.cobray.com/acc-32-cobray-...t-details.aspx

[IMG]https://stormwerkz.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/SA-CBRY-01C-1.jpg]
    Very limited but the one experience I had it wasn’t particularly accurate or reliable while being unnecessarily heavy by modern standards. Near as I can tell the only people who like them are those who want full auto but don’t want to pay for something of higher quality and those who think they look cool.
    "We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act, but a habit." -Aristotle

THERE IS SOMETHING VERY IMPORTANT TO CONSIDER WHEN LOOKING AT THE NEWEST LATEST AN GREATEST IN THE CURRENT CLIME OF THE INDUSTRY. LARGE MANUFACTURERS ARE NOT CONCERNED WITH QC. THINK ABOUT THAT, THEY ARE PUSHING PRODUCT OUT AS HARD AND AS FAST AS THEY CAN TO FILL GAPS THAT OTHERS, FOR INSTANCE, REMINGTON, CAN NOT. BEFORE THIS COVID SHIT HIT, RUGER, ASIDE FROM SELECT MODELS OF REVOLVERS AND BOLT ACTION RIFLES (NOT THE AMERICAN LINE) WAS NOT KNOWN FOR QUALITY, OR EVEN GOOD QC, BUT RATHER, SOMEWHERE BETWEEN SPRINGFIELD AND TAURUS. NOW ASK YOURSELF, DO YOU REALLY WANT THAT RUGER?

Do NOT call me an armorer
    Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum
    Now I am become Death, the destroyer of all worlds
    People have asked me if I consider myself a good or bad person. The truth of it is, I don't know or care. I have been called both. I like to think I have saved more lives than I have ended. Either way, I can still sleep at night.
    SEMPER FI