Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Joatmon View Post
    2. I adjusted the SIRT trigger to be firmer than my Suarez trigger, on purpose to make it harder to get a "good" shot so when I use my Suarez...
    The other thing to consider, depending on how you run the trigger, practicing with a heavier trigger then shooting a gun with a lighter trigger, (both glock 19) casused me to press shots off sooner than i had planned. Again, depends on what technique you use. I happen to prep the trigger while pressing out, once a sight picture is established I press through the wall and fire the shot. This is what gave me issues going from heavy to light triggers. While taking the slack out I'd fire the shot as I "knew" the trigger weight. All of my 19s have SI triggers in them now for this reason. Not saying you will have that issue, just my personal experience.
    Be alert, stand firm in the faith, act like a man, be strong. Your every action must be done with love.

ďAdversity introduces a man to himself.Ē

Understood.

You may check out Laser-Ammo vs the LazerLyte. A shooting buddy of mine started with the LazerLyte but is was basically non functional in about 6 months of moderate use. He went with the Laser-Ammo system and has been happy.

JLE
    -----------------------------------
    Help provide free training to school staff
    http://www.FASTERSavesLives.org
    Help keep Ohio's Legislature Pro-Gun
    http://www.BuckeyeFirearms.org

Sorry to resurrect an old thread but I've found a laser system from i target pro that so far (only been a few days) seems like a decent training aid. It runs off of a simple app on your phone & gives very good feedback. I have both apps they have so far. I'll need some more time to wring it out but it's looking pretty good.
    Rom 13:4 For he is God's minister to you for good. But if you do evil,
    be afraid. For he does not bear the sword in vain. For he is God's minister,
    an avenger to execute wrath on him who practices evil.

Piggybacking here, I got a Strikeman laser system for Christmas, and it works pretty well. Cartrige seems robust enough, although it does seem that the dot is about 1/2" to the right of point of aim. It also includes a target, and you set your phone on a tripod where it can view the target and the app tracks all your hits. I mostly use it for first-shot tracking, from concealment, with movement, in which it works really well. But my girlfriend uses it to try to shoot a bunch of tight groups. It has her pulling the trigger more, which is a good thing.
    ===========================
    Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax si marmota monax materiam possit materiari?