Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Sort of like baksheesh, only involuntary.
    Warrior for the working day.

Es una cosa muy seria. --Robert Capa

"...I rode the range in a Ford V8...Yippy Yi Yo Ki Yay." --Johnny Mercer (as modified)

"What cannot be remedied must be endured."

Vale et omnia quae.

P:20

Quote Originally Posted by 7 Mary 3 View Post
    Id sure like to take some of these SJWs there to show them how they actually live in those places. Its self-created. No amount of $ thrown at it will fix it without changing the dumbfuckery that lives between their ears and that aint going to happen because the finger isn't being pointed at them its pointed at people like me.
    THIS

That'd be a great TV show! Liberals living in ghettos (hey all proceeds go to the community...)

I knew a 20 something year old liberal who grew up in Silicon Valley who never even seen a pan-handler (liberal thought the pan-handler was giving away loose change.).

Meanwhile at the same age I knew what NPE was, could point out crack-skinny, syphilis shuffle, and recently released inmates...

Quote Originally Posted by Oscar01 View Post
    THIS

That'd be a great TV show! Liberals living in ghettos (hey all proceeds go to the community...)

I knew a 20 something year old liberal who grew up in Silicon Valley who never even seen a pan-handler (liberal thought the pan-handler was giving away loose change.).

Meanwhile at the same age I knew what NPE was, could point out crack-skinny, syphilis shuffle, and recently released inmates...
    Google "living the wire". If you have a subscription to wash post you can read it....I dont. Bottom line stupid young white people living in "transition areas" so they can live like in the TV show the wire. Its the height of ridiculousness.

I am by no means a seasoned vet but in the little time I had to spend in the ghetto I seen some crazy shit...like when a drug addict made a crack pipe 20 yards away from me and smoked a rock sitting on a milk crate....the crazy meth head who bee bopped down the alley singing to us with pupils as big as marbles...the drunk women in a skirt who at lunch time backed her ass up to a brick wall and took a piss 10 yards from us....etc etc.

And yeah the needle freaks stand out because they all are skinny and wear long sleeve shirts year round and their hands are all swelled up.

7M3

Odor. Slime. The crunch of needles, foil, trash and God knows what else underfoot as you try to avoid stepping through the floor. The rustling as the rats tunnel through trash as high as your boottops.

Getting stuck with a dirty needle and taking the cocktail. Starving, vicious dogs and dirty children in unchanged diapers. Doors that won't lock or even close and space heaters jury-rigged to stolen power. And always that odor: unwashed bodies and the burnt oxy/coke/meth impregnating clothing and skin. Meth sores like flea bites. Flea bites.

Transition areas my a**. That world is a ghetto, and it's colorblind.
    Warrior for the working day.

Es una cosa muy seria. --Robert Capa

"...I rode the range in a Ford V8...Yippy Yi Yo Ki Yay." --Johnny Mercer (as modified)

"What cannot be remedied must be endured."

Vale et omnia quae.

P:20

Quote Originally Posted by 7 Mary 3 View Post
    Google "living the wire". If you have a subscription to wash post you can read it....I dont. Bottom line stupid young white people living in "transition areas" so they can live like in the TV show the wire. Its the height of ridiculousness.

Was able to google some info on it. I shouldn't be surprised though, I recall seeing in the Bay Area a luxury condo community that looked like a cross between the Florence ADMAX and Jurassic Park. Entire building was clad in coated steel hex mesh then another perimeter of the same steel hex mesh tall as the building...wish I could find a picture of it...

Was able to google some info on it. I shouldn't be surprised though, I recall seeing in the Bay Area a luxury condo community that looked like a cross between the Florence ADMAX and Jurassic Park. Entire building was clad in coated steel hex mesh then another perimeter of the same steel hex mesh tall as the building...wish I could find a picture of it...
    Thinking about this?
    homepage-banner.jpg
    Zo in Oakland:https://livelovezo.com/
    GFT.

Try to replace hardware with technique. Technique is free, lightweight, and cannot be lost.
    RGF- Greg Nichols-Milton, WI

Quote Originally Posted by kabar View Post
    The real privilege that majority of successful Americans have been the beneficiary of is adequate parenting. Dad loves Mom and vice versa, at least one parent goes to work everyday and they aren't douche-bags. Experience that as a kid and your chances for success in life are enormously higher. Why do you think they are attacking the family with all this sexual anarchy crap?
    They've been attacking the family with this Sexual Anarchy crap since the 1960s. No fault divorce blew that notion of "Dad Loves Mom" all to hell.

No, "White Privilege" comes down to ONE thing--Get your ass to school and get an education.

Minorities who do that out perform whites who do not.

There is not a race problem in this country. There is not a class problem in this country.

There is a culture problem in this country. There are those who believe in education, and those who wish to remain ignorant.
    Chris Rock (from 1996):
    But you know, if you’re black, you get more respect coming out of jail than school. You get no respect coming out of school. You come out of jail you’re the fucking man!
    There are those who realize that life is--materialistically--better off than EVER before in history, and that by a *little* hard work and thrift one can live, by historical standards, and UN-reasonably commodious life. And there are those who don't want to put out much effort at all, but want to get the same results.

There are those who realize that through the application of skill and talent one can *create* wealth. There are those who believe that wealth can only be moved around, and those who only want to *destroy* the wealth others made out of jealousy.

Quote Originally Posted by Dorkface View Post
    The article, titled, "Black Power Naps is Addressing Systemic Racism in Sleep," reveals the Black Power Naps initiative, which alleges that African Americans typically have shorter life spans when compared to their white peers.

Black Power Naps — created by writers Navild Acosta and Fannie Sosa — insists that black lives are shorter than white lives because blacks experience "generational fatigue" simply on the grounds that they are African American.
    American Blacks do have measurably shorter lifespans than American Whites.

They also have higher rates of diabetes, atherosclerosis, and alzheimers. The first two of which can almost certainly be ameliorated by diet, exercise and proper sleep. There is some evidence that diet, exercise and good sleep will also delay the onset of dementia, or at least mitigate it's effects.

Guess where American blacks fall on THAT scale?

Exercise is racist.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4984780/
    https://www.diabetes.org/resources/s...about-diabetes
    https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/hus/spotlig..._2019_0404.pdf
    https://www.cdc.gov/media/releases/2...uble-2060.html
    https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/68/wr/mm6812a6.htm

THIS
    Gotta say I've got issues with this. I spent 1999-2008 in Sillycon Valley, and there were pan-handlers *everywhere*. He'd have had to live in a REALLY tony part of the valley and basically never go anywhere except the nicer malls.

You used to see them at the highway off ramps, and almost all of the younger set living on the peninsula would go up into San Francisco.

Quote Originally Posted by Redbug View Post
    Have you guys ever heard of the term, "Gaslighting"?

Gaslighting is telling the big lies over and over until they are accepted as truth. It also involves psychological dependency....
    That's not what gaslighting is.

https://www.healthline.com/health/gaslighting

Gaslighting is a form of emotional abuse that’s seen in abusive relationships. It’s the act of manipulating a person by forcing them to question their thoughts, memories, and the events occurring around them. A victim of gaslighting can be pushed so far that they question their own sanity.

The term “gaslighting” comes from a play and subsequent movie called “Gaslight.” In the movie, the devious husband, played by Charles Boyer, manipulates and torments his wife, played by Ingrid Bergman, to convince her she’s going mad.

Gaslighting, whether intentional or not, is a form of manipulation. Gaslighting can happen in many types of relationships, including those with bosses, friends, and parents. But one of the most devastating forms of gaslighting is when it occurs in a relationship between a couple.
    Gaslighting can be summed up in the line "Who are you going to believe, ME, or your lying eyes?"

And yes, the media is, and has been gaslighting us.