Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    An ARMED mob broke into a HARDENED perimeter and started making death threats to the inhabitants.. The mob was lucky.. in other countries where people care less about niceities they most likely would've been shot dead. The family in this story did very well..

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Just saw on the local news were prosecutors were promising a full investigation into the couples actions. What needs to be investigated is the mob, arrested and prosecuted to the fullest under both state and federal laws including hate crimes. If they go after the couple, it will be malicious prosecution like the cop in Alanta
    I rather you hated me for who I am than love me for who I ain't!
    This Ain't the Movies, and You Ain't John Wayne!

Sometimes it is entirely appropriate to kill a fly with a 12 pound sledgehammer!
    TRAIN HARD= SOONER OR LATER YOU"LL NEED IT!

Quote Originally Posted by Ragsbo View Post
    Just saw on the local news were prosecutors were promising a full investigation into the couples actions. What needs to be investigated is the mob, arrested and prosecuted to the fullest under both state and federal laws including hate crimes. If they go after the couple, it will be malicious prosecution like the cop in Alanta

I just read that Comrade Gardener is calling this a "peaceful protest" which apparently includes destroying a gate to get inside.
    "Why should I trade one tyrant 3,000 miles away for 3,000 tyrants one mile away. An elected legislature can trample a man's rights as easily as the king can." Benjamin Martin, The Patriot

Telling interview...
    Paul

Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who do not.

People are getting tired of the entire mess, and this thing is going to happen more frequently. I do wonder who is going to have to pay for that antique gate to be repaired? We all know the answer to that one. That second scenario would be impossible, especially considering where it happened. Imagine getting your car fired with you in it, and if you do decide to do something about it, you are the one up on charges. Happened to a guy here in Richmond and he was the one who was arrested. I do not think fireworks were involved in that one. The press had to make a big deal out of the fact that he had an AR in his truck with a big ole 30 round mag. Now if they try that stuff out where I live, be a different story, and I am only 30 minutes away from the idiocy. People out in the country do have a different outlook.

Not Brooks Brothers and a little wrinkly this morning but I tried to channel my inner Commando Ken, sporting a retro-ish AR, and my inner Karen in pic #2 with my 1911

Gabe, any plans to start teaching a "Karen Carry" Pistol Kata?

20200630_092754.jpg20200630_092855.jpg

Apamburn, Were you barefoot?
    Yea, though I walk through the valley, in the shadow of death, I shall fear no evil, for I graduated from Suarez International's Ultimate Combat Skills Course.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Biggs View Post
    Apamburn, Were you barefoot?
    Does Joe Biden have dementia?

OF COURSE!

That shirt come in men's colors?
    Greg "Hyena" Nichols
    Instagram: tacfit_az
    Facebook: SI Instructor Greg Nichols

#thinkinginviolence
    #tactisexual

Always entertaining, mildly offensive
    IANative: Indeed, when you grab Brent (or he grabs you), it feels like liquid unobtanium wrapped in rawhide... whereas Greg is just solid muscle wrapped in hate, seasoned w/ snuff and a little lead.

http://www.warriortalk.com/showthrea...he-Obscenities

Quote Originally Posted by Greg Nichols View Post
    That shirt come in men's colors?
    Hey man, I just wear what my wife buys me