Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    GOT MORE INVENTORY ON THE WAY. PLEASE KEEP IN MIND THESE TAKE ABOUT A WEEK TO GET IN. INVENTORY IS LIVE WITH ACTUAL NUMBERS OF IN STOCK BAGS ON ORDER.

Do NOT call me an armorer
    Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum
    Now I am become Death, the destroyer of all worlds
    People have asked me if I consider myself a good or bad person. The truth of it is, I don't know or care. I have been called both. I like to think I have saved more lives than I have ended. Either way, I can still sleep at night.
    SEMPER FI

everything is currently on hand and ready to ship immediately, except for the grey bags.

also there will be a distributor exclusive black multicam available soon. if there is any interest, let me know and i will get some on hand when they are available
    VTX5085-MCBK_1.jpg

Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum
    People have asked me if I consider myself a good or bad person. The truth of it is, I don't know or care. I have been called both. I like to think I have saved more lives than I have ended. Either way, I can still sleep at night.
    SEMPER FI

Just took delivery of mine. They're even better than I thought they'd be.

High quality stuff and deceptively roomy.

Well worth the money.
    "I have many people, but few men."
    -Xerxes, King of Persia, at the battle of Thermopylae

"Charity has got everything to do with giving and absolutely nothing to do with taking."

"Studies show that a rapist who has been shot several times loses ardor."
    -Fred Reed

I tremble for my country when I reflect that God is just; that his justice cannot sleep forever.
    -Thomas Jefferson

Trench

I would be interested in the Black Multicam please.
    In every country where independence has taken the place of liberty, the first desire of a manly heart is to possess a weapon, which at once renders him capable of defence or attack, and, by rendering its owner terrible, often makes him feared- Alexandre Dumas

https://premierbodyarmor.com/collect...el-iiia-insert

I am thinking about putting some IIIA armor in mine anyone pick some up?

Just got one last week and already in use.

Low-profile and very well made. I missed the TIB and prior was using a modded hiking pack. The Vertx is a great way to keep some extra gear on hand without drawing any attention.

The size is just right in my opinion. Carry kit add on is definitely worth it too.

I received two of these Vertx bags. One bag carries AR and Glock mags, trauma gear, smoke, etc and is in the truck every day. I am experimenting with the other bag to carry a spare pistol and support gear. The Vertx bag is definitely a high quality product. 20200901_091207.jpg
    Lee

You alone are to be feared. Who can stand before you when you are angry? From Heaven you pronounce your Judgement, and the land feared and was quiet when you, O God, rose up to Judge, to save all the afflicted of the land.

Psalm 76:7-9

I would be interested in a black multi camo bag.

Also interested in a Black Multi Cam bag.
    Tomorrow'sbattle is won during today's practice.

multicam blacks are still listed as coming soon, but i'm getting more of the HEATHER/NAVY AND GREY on order

Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum
    SEMPER FI