Exclamation TN/GA/AL Training Group June 27 Dayton TN !!!

On Saturday JUNE 27 we will hold our JUNE meeting for the TN/GA/AL Regional Suarez Int Training Group !

Subject :Rifle and Pistol Skills and Drills

Instructor: Tier 1 Suarez Int Staff Instructor Randy Harris

Location:The Ridge 11534 Rhea County Hwy (HWY 27) Dayton TN 37321 (423 605 4242)
    From downtown Chattanooga it is just straight up hwy 27 through Dayton and look for a big orange Glock on top of a mailbox on the right. It is approximately 2 miles from the Rhea County Medical Center.

Time: 9AM EASTERN time - 3PM EASTERN time

Price: $80 - pay at class cash or check.

What you need to bring:Pistolwith at least3pistol magazines and at least 150 rounds of ammo. Revolvers (with3 speed loaders) are welcome if you want to party like it is 1899.

Also you will need aRIFLEwith at least3rifle magazines, a way to carry the 2 spare rifle mags on your person and bring at least 100 rounds of ammo for the rifle.

FOR ANY KNOXVILLE SUAREZ ALUMNI, THIS LOCATION IS MUCH CLOSER TO YOU THAN EITHER ROCKY FACE OR IDER. HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE!!!!!
    Last edited by Randy Harris; 06-16-2020 at 10:57 AM.
    Suarez International Tier 1 Staff Instructor
    NRA Certified Instructor
    Tennessee State Handgun Carry Permit Instructor
    Glock Factory Certified Armorer
    IDPA Master Class SSP, ESP,CDP, CCP, BUG, CO
    Gung Ho Chuan Association

TRAIN with me....https://suarezinternational.com/sear...h_query=harris

Fundamentalist Christian Man at Arms

AKA - CRUEL HAND LUKE

Joel 3:10 - Beat your plowshares into swords , and your pruning hooks into spears; train even your weaklings to be warriors.

Through HIS power I can walk on water..IF I just have the faith and courage to get out of the boat.

A good man who's done a couple of bad things along the way....