Default Which RMR to get?

I currently have a G34 with a SI slide and RM01 as well as a G19 with a RM07 on a SI slide. Iíve got another G19 that Iím going to order a SI slide and RMR for. I have it ready to purchase in my shopping cart but wanted to quickly check to see which RMR people prefer.

Thanks in advance.

You will get a bunch of different answers, but I prefer the RM02.

I have an RM06 on an SI G19, and I have been very pleased with it.
    Inter Arma Enim Silent Leges

Thank you. I’m pleased with both the RM01 and RM07 I have. Probably overthinking what to get for my third RMR.

I've got an RM06 on a Suarez SI-419 slide, and I'm happy with it. However, I've found that after initially playing with the + and - buttons, I rarely touch them. Also, I've got slight astigmatism, so the dot appears as a small sunburst. I'll probably pick up an RM01 or an RM04 for my next one. From reading posts here, the RM04 might be a bad choice if you intend to use a weapon mounted light, as it could wash out the dot. Otherwise, I don't think there's a bad choice.

Adam

RM01 with 3.25 dot. While I haven't handle the RM04 yet, Adam did bring up a good point with the wash out during low-light applications.