Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Ditto on above prediction. I think Trump is laying low to let the Dems show America what the Dems are all about. It is a war of perception for the loyalty of middle America. Dems are going to keep pushing and hope for another Nixon ending.
    I have concerns about the internet being damaged among other possible disasters between now and election day. Stock market has been on life support for quite a while.
    "ISIS is...the Junior Varsity team"

Barrack obama, 2015

Quote Originally Posted by barnetmill View Post
    We do know it was whites handing out bricks. We do not know the identities of them, antifa, neonazis, or even agents in the pay of a foreign government.
    The video is excellent.
    They got the make and tag number of the car.
    The video shows at least some of the people in the car are white, and based on what the black woman is saying to them makes it clear.
    "If you believe what you like in the gospels, and reject what you don't like, it is not the gospel you believe, but yourself." Augustine

"That upon which you set your heart and put your trust is your god." Martin Luther

https://www.forbes.com/sites/robtoew.../#cabc0fd74940

This article discusses the tactics of using “Deepfakes” a tactic of manipulating pictures and videos to make it appear that people are doing and saying things that really did not happen. Apparently software development is reaching a level that it will be impossible to tell manipulation has occurred. Seems like a good weapon of 5GW.
    M. Goffinet
    CRG-1
    CRG-2
    CRG-3

Not just on the virtual front but also on the kinetic front things are escalating;

From IntelCenter: "FlashNet: US: 4 St Louis police officers shot at protests in downtown area, police still taking gunfire"

...If you can force your heart and nerve and sinew
    To serve your turn long after they are gone,
    And so hold on when there is nothing in you
    Except the Will which says to them: "Hold on!"...
    If - Rudyard Kipling

ECRG, June 2006
    Warrior Skills Camp, July 2009

Their rapid deployment was a shock to many. They are better trained/organized now than at Ferguson.
    Last edited by txray22; 06-02-2020 at 02:13 AM.
    NRA and TSRA member

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Spade View Post
    Then we come to things not talked about...

Being host to many action- oriented men, your board will inevitably see posts on topics related to actions intolerable to certain segments and organs. There will be provocation, false flags and surveillance. There will be activity from both sides of the question. And some of it will be much more sophisticated than the oafs from CAGE or the ultra-Zionists. Bigger boards with more fish will see more fishing, but not all of it.

Gabe likely knows this. Many posters likely do not. Guard your tongues.
    I banned three people yesterday...one whose posts had been on my radar for a while. It spurred the Anti Police post that drew ire for banning the 1st Amendment here at WT.

We all know what we are prepared to do...and to do it well, with delight and gusto...and in silence. If and when the time comes, there will be ways to communicate and organize...but that time is not yet. As it is, we have been attempted hacked several times now. Our IT department is populated with guys who are skilled Cyber Security experts with US Mil backgrounds so we have held.
    Gabriel Suarez

Turning Lambs into Lions Since 1995

Suarez International USA Headquarters

Quote Originally Posted by SUA SPONTE View Post
    The best defense against 5GW is a strong community, ...

ETA: Short of moving; normal preparations for disruptions in services is certainly not unreasonable. Also take time to strengthen what you can effect, such as family close circle of friends etc.
    ^^ Having an extended circle of friends you can trust is very helpful, and spaces like WT are invaluable for info, perspective and support.

But virtual friends, or close friends who live 100 or 1,000 miles away, will not be able to show up at your place and climb up on the roof with you.

As this old-school man might say...
    meatspace.png
    Armed Puritan

Next crisis, if one reads/reviews more international news, will be famine. Starting mostly in Africa, Asia perhaps next, some European nations will have shortages, news spreads to USA. The media starts stressing shortages to panic the masses, riots...rinse and repeat.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert West View Post
    Next crisis, if one reads/reviews more international news, will be famine. Starting mostly in Africa, Asia perhaps next, some European nations will have shortages, news spreads to USA. The media starts stressing shortages to panic the masses, riots...rinse and repeat.
    We can begin to see signs of this here in the US. I don't think we need to look to other parts of the world for it.

I sure don't know all the details, but as a pastor I read or am copied on a number of Christian publications. One of them had a background piece on George Floyd and his work in ministry in Houston before he left for a church-based job program in Minneapolis in 2018. In past few months Minneapolis has been one of those draconian lockdown cities and people of limited means - even good people - can get to the end of their rope and do what they perceive they must to survive. Friends who are pastors there have been commenting on how much like a powder keg the place has been as people who were doing well just a few months ago are now struggling. Forging a check could easily be something that such a person could do. I don't think that George Floyd in particular was planned - but he or someone like him was certain to appear on the 4D chessboard of the radicals who have been waiting. Stupid people who either are racist or just plain stupid have continued to act in ways that are un-Christian toward their fellow man - again, this was all predictable even if the exact timing was not.

Here in central Texas our beef cattle ranchers are wondering what they are to do with their cattle when they have limited markets for it and even more limited infrastructure to process the cattle. If they are not shown a means to get their product to market it may as well not be there. I'm getting together with a few other families, each of us buying a 1/4 beef from a local rancher. I have the means and the geographic position to do so, not everyone does. The COVID based closing of meat (beef and others) processing plants is a real problem that's starting to have an impact.
    RDS Pistol School - June 24-26, 2016, SGF-1 - April 29-30, 2017

Quote Originally Posted by PastorM View Post
    We can begin to see signs of this here in the US. I don't think we need to look to other parts of the world for it.

I sure don't know all the details, but as a pastor I read or am copied on a number of Christian publications. One of them had a background piece on George Floyd and his work in ministry in Houston before he left for a church-based job program in Minneapolis in 2018. In past few months Minneapolis has been one of those draconian lockdown cities and people of limited means - even good people - can get to the end of their rope and do what they perceive they must to survive. Friends who are pastors there have been commenting on how much like a powder keg the place has been as people who were doing well just a few months ago are now struggling. Forging a check could easily be something that such a person could do. I don't think that George Floyd in particular was planned - but he or someone like him was certain to appear on the 4D chessboard of the radicals who have been waiting. Stupid people who either are racist or just plain stupid have continued to act in ways that are un-Christian toward their fellow man - again, this was all predictable even if the exact timing was not.

Here in central Texas our beef cattle ranchers are wondering what they are to do with their cattle when they have limited markets for it and even more limited infrastructure to process the cattle. If they are not shown a means to get their product to market it may as well not be there. I'm getting together with a few other families, each of us buying a 1/4 beef from a local rancher. I have the means and the geographic position to do so, not everyone does. The COVID based closing of meat (beef and others) processing plants is a real problem that's starting to have an impact.
    I have never done it, but for years I have known people that locally with large freezers that will buy half or some other portion of a steer. A big obstacle to doing such things on a local scale are the various departments of health when it comes to slaughter and butchering.
    Fact is locally for me meat has gone up and is a little short in supply. People with just enough or maybe due to job loss not enough are in for a bit of hunger. Not a good thing for sure relative to domestic security. Now nation wide urban centers with stores and pharmacies have been destroyed.
    One who hammers his gun into a plow plows for those who do not....Unknown
    ...at the end of the day its not about anything else but YOU AND YOURS..... Gabe Suarez
    ....WANT not NEED is what America is all about. ..... Gabe Suarez
    Its not about how fast you can load, but about how well you can shoot ..... Someone being saved by a speed load is not something that has happened with any regularity. Gabe Suarez