Default ARRL Field Day Coming Up

Hello Everyone,
    Field Day is coming up in just a few short weeks. This year circumstances are a little unusual, but that's no reason to pass it by. Even if it means operating from home, you can still use your portable equipment. I plan to try operating from inside my car with an end fed wire and counterpoise. I found that if I run the front seat all the way forward, I have a huge space in the rear seat. Also planning to do a 3 camera video of the operation. If I don't like the car, I may just go back to operating from a card table on the rear deck.
    GRNZBRA
    WA2WMR
    WA2WMR on QRZ.com
    ARRL Field Day 2012
    Hope is when you buy a lottery ticket.

Here we go again. ARRL Field Day is coming up this weekend. It's been ten years since I made my Field Day video so I think it's time to do another, although it will not be as long this time.
    WA2WMR on QRZ.com
    ARRL Field Day 2012

Do you know what band/s you will be operating on? I still don't have my General, but can use that small sliver of 10M for my technician class on my ICOM7300.
    The government selectively enforces laws, so I selectively follow them.

RGF-3: December 2014
    CRG-1: March 2015
    CRG-2: June 2015
    CRG-2: June 2016
    PGF : January 2017
    0-5 Feet: October 2018

From the ARRL website http://www.arrl.org/field-day#rules
    160, 80, 40, 20, 15, 10 on HF plus 50mhz and up in VHF
    I am equipped to operate 80 through 15, but expect to be mostly on 40 during the day and 50 MHz and up in VHF bands.
    WA2WMR on QRZ.com
    ARRL Field Day 2012