Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Frick, video was taken off Twitter for "violating the Twitter Rules." Whatever, Twitter. Sounds like the whole thing became a non-issue, though my first thought was, "If I were there, could I have gotten an angle on the guy?" That's assuming I didn't have someone with me to protect, like my gf or an unarmed family member (if I were with my dad, we'd become a shooting team real quick).

from the pictures it looked like the media was trying to 'whiten' him up bit... hahaha.
    The government selectively enforces laws, so I selectively follow them.

RGF-3: December 2014
    CRG-1: March 2015
    CRG-2: June 2015
    CRG-2: June 2016
    PGF : January 2017
    0-5 Feet: October 2018

Quote Originally Posted by Papa View Post
    What a little bitch.

It troubles me that the default response of the shoppers is portrayed as weeping.

It should be fierce burning anger, coupled with the desire to tear him into screaming bloody shreds.
    Or sitting at home cleaning the pistol they shot last night. After having saved the state the cost of a trial.

Quote Originally Posted by Papa View Post
    What a little bitch.

It troubles me that the default response of the shoppers is portrayed as weeping.

It should be fierce burning anger, coupled with the desire to tear him into screaming bloody shreds.

I used to joke with a statement of something like this why I feel the way I do about certain things or groups - "A jaded cynicism leading to extreme cultural misanthropy". In the last few months it has not gotten any better. Most people are stupid, lazy, and cowardly. Now we add easily manipulated, submissive, and compliant. My feeling for the bulk of the cowering huddlers and mask wearing weepers is in a word...disgust.

Another quote comes to mind.

"Verily, I have often laughed at the weaklings who thought themselves good because they had no claws." - Friedrich Nietzsche

If God in His mercy and provision sees fit to put me at such a place and at such a time before my time here is up, I will do what creatures like us do...run to guns with a smile on my face and delight in my heart. But I will do so not for the cowering masses of the fearful, but rather to fulfill my own requirements as a man.

Whether any of them survive or fall is not my concern. Lions don't care about the welfare of the sheep.
    Gabriel Suarez

Turning Lambs into Lions Since 1995

Suarez International USA Headquarters