Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel Suarez View Post
    If it was a pre-planned move, my pirate hat is off to him. But was it that, or is the fallout an unintended consequence of people's anger at local and state governments and agencies for screwing them over for the past 60 days?

Based on my reading the comments and looking at the comments/donations it seems like real anger. It strikes me as people's anger at the bullshit that has been happening all over the country.

Over 400K raised. I wonder if he is worried about his job?
    Because lawlessness is increased, most people's love will grow cold.

Quote Originally Posted by BHPMK3 View Post
    Based on my reading the comments and looking at the comments/donations it seems like real anger. It strikes me as people's anger at the bullshit that has been happening all over the country.

America is not just at the cross roads, but in the intersection about to decide whether to turn left, go straight, or turn right.
    One who hammers his gun into a plow plows for those who do not....Unknown
    ...at the end of the day its not about anything else but YOU AND YOURS..... Gabe Suarez
    ....WANT not NEED is what America is all about. ..... Gabe Suarez
    Its not about how fast you can load, but about how well you can shoot ..... Someone being saved by a speed load is not something that has happened with any regularity. Gabe Suarez