Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I think this should have been posted under the humor section of the forum.
    I am in a sunny place full of shady people

When it's morons ask for CCW info to be public, don't they always ask "what do you have to hide?"

And yeah this should have been posted in the humor section...

The age of "doxing" is an interesting time.

Snitches get stiches Bitch

- "When a resolute young fellow steps up to the great bully, the world, and takes him boldly by the beard, he is often surprised to find it comes off in his hand, and that it was only tied on to scare away the timid adventurers."- Ralph Waldo Emerson

- We are what we do. You know who someone IS by what they DO. To do is to be...not the other way around.

SNITCH BITCH : Im getting bombarded, she said Friday. Its terrifying. Its really scary. Its causing me a lot of stress.

Yeah Bitch, now you get to taste what the people you snitched-on feel when confronted by the government GESTAPO as a result of your actions.
    - Ray -

"The Constitution is NOT an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it IS an instrument for the people to restrain the government - lest it comes to dominate our lives and interests."
    - Patrick Henry

"The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." - Attributed to Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by RayMich View Post
    SNITCH BITCH : “I’m getting bombarded,” she said Friday. “It’s terrifying. It’s really scary. It’s causing me a lot of stress.”

Yeah Bitch, now you get to taste what the people you snitched-on feel when confronted by the government GESTAPO as a result of your actions.

Good!

Quote Originally Posted by RayMich View Post
    SNITCH BITCH : “I’m getting bombarded,” she said Friday. “It’s terrifying. It’s really scary. It’s causing me a lot of stress.”

Payback is a bitch. And her stage name is Karma.
    "No plan survives contact with the 82nd Airborne Division."
    "Zen? Meh! Who needs it? All that effort to achieve nothingness and what do you got? Bupkis!"

Quote Originally Posted by kabar View Post
    Payback is a bitch. And her stage name is Karma.
    Spelled "Karma", but pronounced "ha ha fuck you".

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Hey.. Why not join the Army? It's free!!