Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Myself I follow all the rules, masks are now required at work so . . . . "It is time my enemies share my dread!"
    20200506_163122.jpg

When they update the rules to require covering of mouth/nose, I have my mesh turkey hunting mask or 'Scream' mask standing by.

Bring forth you inner super hero!
    JLE
    -----------------------------------
    Help provide free training to school staff
    http://www.FASTERSavesLives.org
    Help keep Ohio's Legislature Pro-Gun
    http://www.BuckeyeFirearms.org

The severe economic consequences, I don't believe, have really hit home yet. I do observe the shuttered barbers, jewelry stores, restaurants, etc.; in my state its going on week 8, however, its slowly starting to re-open. How many of those will survive is yet to be seen. Most individuals/business' may or can survive a 2-3 month closure with tolerable financial cost; anything over that may be problematic at best. Neither I, nor my family members, have suffered any real economic hardship or even moderate change in lifestyle, other than being unable to get a haircut or go out to eat (1st world problem), however, when blue collar Joe citizen, or lower income Lorraine, or ghetto Tim start hurting, that is when the social problems will manifest into _____. For now, just waiting on summer.

Quote Originally Posted by Faramir2 View Post
    Beat me to the punch on the virtue signaling going on here. The virtue signaling is making me sick. I'm on the young end of Millennial and hate that I am associated with some of these folks, particularly with the assumptions about truth that undergird many of the virtue signaling responses. This whole thing is driving me crazy.

Same here. But nothing says "F*ck off" like being fit and healthy IMO (or just ignoring the whole 6ft thing when shopping...)

So far in Colorado, XO and I haven't donned a masked once. Probably less than 5% of others I've seen are doing the same.

Quote Originally Posted by JLE View Post
    Myself I follow all the rules, masks are now required at work so . . . . "It is time my enemies share my dread!"
    20200506_163122.jpg

When they update the rules to require covering of mouth/nose, I have my mesh turkey hunting mask or 'Scream' mask standing by.

Bring forth you inner super hero!
    JLE
    Hey, no one specified what sort of mask you have to wear. Me, if I have to wear a mask, I plan to use a white t-shirt to make a ninja mask.

Quote Originally Posted by Oscar01 View Post
    Same here. But nothing says "F*ck off" like being fit and healthy IMO (or just ignoring the whole 6ft thing when shopping...)

So far in Colorado, XO and I haven't donned a masked once. Probably less than 5% of others I've seen are doing the same.
    Agreed entirely. I'm just waiting for the opportunity to sneeze while in the grocery store (I have a sneeze of mythic proportions). I walk at a quick rate, I'm tall and skinny but don't look skinny-fat, and I look people in the eye. Yeah, I get to do what I want.

I can't wear a face mask. It gags me for some reason (same for a tie). If they tell me to wear one, I will say no and say it is a medical reason and none of their business
    I rather you hated me for who I am than love me for who I ain't!
    This Ain't the Movies, and You Ain't John Wayne!

Sometimes it is entirely appropriate to kill a fly with a 12 pound sledgehammer!
    TRAIN HARD= SOONER OR LATER YOU"LL NEED IT!

Quote Originally Posted by Ragsbo View Post
    I can't wear a face mask. It gags me for some reason (same for a tie). If they tell me to wear one, I will say no and say it is a medical reason and none of their business
    Medical reason?

Great I'll use that and say allergies. And if asked further I'll say I'm allergic to stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by BigEd63 View Post
    Medical reason?

Great I'll use that and say allergies. And if asked further I'll say I'm allergic to stupid.
    Tell them that you are claustrophobic. Problem solved.

Quote Originally Posted by P.D. View Post
    Tell them that you are claustrophobic. Problem solved.
    Actually all you have to say is "fuck off"

paybacks a bitch