Default Online Martial Arts Training Every Wednesday

For those who are interested, we are doing some online training through my dojo every Wednesday at 7pm Pacific.

Most of what we'll be doing is pretty basic, fundamental stuff. I'm not the only one leading the training, so I can't guarantee everything we do will be applicable to a wide audience. But if I am leading the class, I make sure it's as applicable to everyone as I can.

For now I've just been sending a Zoom meeting notice every week, but I might change that. Let me know if you're interested and I'll add you to the email notification list.

This is the material we'll be working on tonight:

Brent Yamamoto
    Suarez International Tier 1 Staff Instructor

Ready, willing, able. Bring it.

Instagram: karate_at_1200fps

Upcoming classes:

Pistol Groundfighting, Texas

I have been attending Brent's dojo through zoom the past few weeks and it is been a great way to train remotely. Brent assigns us some homework and then the Zoom Dojo gets togther and goes over the finer points. Tonights Centerline Defense class was outstanding! I highly recommend it as well as the YouTube videos Brent has online.
    Don Marbach
    Scottsdale, AZ

"Man's flight through life is sustained by the power of his knowledge"

Austin 'Dusty' Miller, the quote on the Eagle & Fledgling statue at the U.S. Air Force Academy

Wednesdays don't work for me or I would be all over this! This is a cool opportunity!

Training this Wednesday, May 13. 7 pacific, 8 mountain.

We will cover the material in the video below. This video is simplified for the kids; performance as adults is more sophisticated but starting with big, exaggerated movement helps when learning. These two throws are both simple and practical, everyone should know them.

Brent Yamamoto

Upcoming classes:

Brent, have you considered recording the class on Zoom, then sharing a link for follow up, or those who missed it? We’ve been doing that for work.

I have considered recording these but I am not yet satisfied with the quality of the recording.

I am planning on a repeat of the sword/stick class.
    Brent Yamamoto

Upcoming classes: