Default "No remorse, no regrets" Henry “Kiki” Watson

I remember those days and what this pos did to Reginald Denny made my blood boil and made me instantly decide to run anyone over in a similar situation. The pos got a slap on the wrist, 6 months.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/la-riots-...222232323.html

Today, Watson, who was involved in one of the most notorious incidents in the riots and civil unrest that followed the acquittal of four white police officers over the beating a year earlier of black motorist Rodney King, says he has no regrets about what he did. Asked if the 55-year-old Watson would have responded in the same way as his younger self, he says he would have.

Why is this POS getting attention?

I don't care what he thinks or how he feels. Thats the view I tend to hold with everyone. Leave me and mine alone and ill do the same to you. Try to drag me out of a car? You won't be alive to be judged by 12.

Seriously. Note how he's identified as a "former marine. " What triggered this interview?
    Warrior for the working day.

Es una cosa muy seria. --Robert Capa

"...I ride the range in a Ford V8...Yippy Yi Yo Ki Yay." --Johnny Mercer

"What cannot be remedied must be endured."

185. And a wakeup.

Yahoo's spin on "social justice", of course. They are removing negative comments about the thug.

This attitude is very present in the hood so Big Boy Rules all tge way.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Look at the byline: Andrew Buncombe, Independent (UK) and they LOVE to use "injustice/racial discrimination angle" and stir the pot.

Buncombe = bunkum.

No, really.
    Warrior for the working day.

Es una cosa muy seria. --Robert Capa

"...I ride the range in a Ford V8...Yippy Yi Yo Ki Yay." --Johnny Mercer

"What cannot be remedied must be endured."

185. And a wakeup.

Not even gonna click on that.
    "Play stupid games, win stupid prizes" Alan Temby
    "Give a man a mask and he will tell you the truth"- Oscar Wilde.

The only heroes in this story are the ones that got absolutely no credit for what they did.
    The construction worker was ultimately saved after the intervention of four black people – two women and two men – who went to his aid, and managed to drive the truck away from the junction, with him in it. They managed to get the red-coloured rig to the Daniel Freeman Memorial Hospital, with Denny reportedly coughing up blood.
    That is the most amazing part of the story and somewhat restores a splinter of faith in my fellow man. It is rare for someone to intervene under such conditions, but does happen. Just do not count on it and better to have pistol gripped shotgun and even better not to even be there in the first place.
    One who hammers his gun into a plow plows for those who do not....Unknown
    ...at the end of the day its not about anything else but YOU AND YOURS..... Gabe Suarez
    ....WANT not NEED is what America is all about. ..... Gabe Suarez
    Its not about how fast you can load, but about how well you can shoot ..... Someone being saved by a speed load is not something that has happened with any regularity. Gabe Suarez