Default NEW SERVICE - NSA Milling For RMS Slides

We are now milling RMS, RMS-C and J-Point equipped 43/43X and 48 slides for our NSA2.

To Clarify, only slides previously milled by Suarez International qualify for this service as we cannot guarantee milling location or depth of any other company.

FOR WT MEMBERS ONLY, use code: BREXIT at checkout

https://suarezinternational.com/trij...milled-slides/

20200414_111756.jpg

Do NOT call me an armorer
    Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum
    Now I am become Death, the destroyer of all worlds
    People have asked me if I consider myself a good or bad person. The truth of it is, I don't know or care. I have been called both. I like to think I have saved more lives than I have ended. Either way, I can still sleep at night.
    SEMPER FI

Quote Originally Posted by ShopMonkey View Post
    We are now milling RMS, RMS-C and J-Point equipped 43/43X and 48 slides for our NSA2.

To Clarify, only slides previously milled by Suarez International qualify for this service as we cannot guarantee milling location or depth of any other company.

FOR WT MEMBERS ONLY, use code: BREXIT at checkout

https://suarezinternational.com/trij...milled-slides/

20200414_111756.jpg
    This is good news.

I'm particularly interested in the NSA-2. I'm pretty dense, so to clarify, the NSA-2 can replace the original NSA your shop installed on my G43, right? I really like the extra security of the bosses on the NSA-2.

Putting an RMR on my G43 has changed my life. I recently got a G43x frame -- and the requisite Shield Arms 15-round mags -- so I see an additional milled slide in my future.
    Last edited by Redneck Zen; 04-18-2020 at 09:37 AM.
    Redneck Zen
    "Be careful what you get good at."

Quote Originally Posted by Redneck Zen View Post
    This is good news.

I'm particularly interested in the NSA-2. I'm pretty dense, so to clarify, the NSA-2 can replace the original NSA your shop installed on my G43, right? I really like the extra security of the bosses on the NSA-2.

Putting an RMR on my G43 has changed my life. I recently got a G43x frame -- and the requisite Shield Arms 15-round mags -- so I see an additional milled slide in my future.
    i havent worked out any cost for swapping the nsa 2 from an original yet, as one of the hole positions has changed. i run an nsa 2 on my original nsa slide minus that particular screw with no issue, but thats not what this service is about.

Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum
    People have asked me if I consider myself a good or bad person. The truth of it is, I don't know or care. I have been called both. I like to think I have saved more lives than I have ended. Either way, I can still sleep at night.
    SEMPER FI

i havent worked out any cost for swapping the nsa 2 from an original yet, as one of the hole positions has changed. i run an nsa 2 on my original nsa slide minus that particular screw with no issue,

That sounds fine to me. If it's good enough for you ;)

but thats not what this service is about.

I get what this service is about, but the NSA-2 with the boss posts is a big deal IMHO. And a sale is a sale.

Thanks for your patience.

<just checked the site> Oh well, you snooze you lose. I'll order one when they're back in stock.
    Redneck Zen

434E0DDE-BAD2-46A6-AEB1-95B292C31B7B.jpg

Received my 43 today after ShopMonkey worked his magic. I am going to love the RMR on this, it looks and feels fantastic!
    “Every day the same thing...variety”

Quote Originally Posted by Redneck Zen View Post
    <just checked the site> Oh well, you snooze you lose. I'll order one when they're back in stock.
    im getting more back from finish tomorrow, but we have been on the 2.0 for a couple months now, so its SOP

Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum
    SEMPER FI

im getting more back from finish tomorrow, but we have been on the 2.0 for a couple months now, so its SOP
    Good deal. I check the forum a couple of times a week but missed the 2.0 somehow. I'll check the store more frequently and order one when it's available.

I've not had any problems with the original NSA; on the contrary, it's been reliable, tight and accurate since the day I got it. Includes daily carry and knockabout and more than 600 rounds. I just like the extra security of the boss risers. I look forward to getting a second similar set up.
    Redneck Zen