Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Ansbach View Post
    I thought of this, too. The US indited Maduro for narco-terrorism last week and even has an award for information leading to his arrest.

However, Trump had said that 22 countries were teamed up for this anti-cartel (and anti-terrorist) operation. I'm not sure if there are politicians in that many countries willing to commit to a regime change there at this time. Especially with how connected to Russia Venezuela is, and the fallout if such an operation fails.
    Russia could be in on it too, you never know....
    Nothing says Fuck You like a shotgun.....

Quote Originally Posted by chad newton View Post
    For sure, I don’t keep track of what’s going on in Mexico, but if military is getting involved it means they are ready to spread their influence. The cartels don’t start shit on our side of the rio grande for a reason....
    You didn't see recently where the DOJ filed charges against Maduro for drug trafficking?

We're building up for Noriega Pt. 2.
    Isaiah 54:17

Deus dea traballo, dixo o enterrador.

Quote Originally Posted by H60DoorGunner View Post
    You didn't see recently where the DOJ filed charges against Maduro for drug trafficking?

We're building up for Noriega Pt. 2.
    I figured that there's been a hell of a lot of what appears to be training/deployment exercises going on around here mostly helicopters. Not sure how much the Ozarks simulates Venezuela could be unrelated.
    However I could make a comment about the Maduro regime and the Fayetteville AR City council being similar.