Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Pistol Grip. You will be working in and around a vehicle and it is important to have the maneuverability of the bird's head grip, because the firearm is shorter and lighter. Also, when fighting from a vehicle you should be getting out and moving, shoulder transfers are so much easier. In my vehicle the bird's head grip and in my home the braced stakeout are my preferences. As you see in the video from Gabe's last shotgun class you do not sacrifice much with the bird's head in the way of accuracy or function, but you do gain in maneuverability.

Sign up for the SI shotgun gun fighting class. You will learn a great deal and have a great time.

Last edited by CaptShack; 03-22-2020 at 09:47 AM.
    Don M.
    Scottsdale, AZ

"Man's flight through life is sustained by the power of his knowledge"

Austin 'Dusty' Miller, the quote on the Eagle & Fledgling statue at the U.S. Air Force Academy

Quote Originally Posted by henri View Post
    To each his own....on a recent cross state trek my choices were simple, G19RM and AR Pistol.
    Pretty much same here, my SI G19 with comp and holosun and an AR pistol. The AR pistol is NOT the 12 gauge battle-ax but gives me longer range capability.