Page 1 of 8 123456 ... LastLast

Default THE INCOMPREHENSIBLE IDIOCY OF MODERN MAN

So I recall the rhetoric since Sept 11, 2001...something so long ago that it seems to have faded in the memory of Americans. "We will not alter our lives because of a few thugs". And in truth...with a few inconvenient precautions, people continued to fly, go to school, shop, and everything else. But now...the world has stopped because of the flu. Nobody is going out. We went to a dinner with a couple of friends last night, to a restaurant for which you'd better have reservations. We were the only people in the place.

I hear that Corona Beer's stock is actually taking a hit. Could it be that there are people so absolutely fucking stupid? Americans are not afraid of terrorists but they are afraid of catching a cold. If this keeps up, the USA will in fact be in another depression...a stupid one created by stupid people who probably should catch some death-dealing flu so we would be rid of their idiocy.

I am truly without words.
    Gabriel Suarez

Turning Lambs into Lions Since 1995

Suarez International USA Headquarters

Some additional precautions are one thing. But the way things are going, more people are in danger of bankruptcy than dying of this virus.
    Brent Yamamoto
    Suarez International Tier 1 Staff Instructor

Ready, willing, able. Bring it.

Instagram: karate_at_1200fps

Upcoming classes:

Close Range Gunfighting 3, Oregon
    Pistol Groundfighting, Texas

Agreed;yesterday in the AO panic buying TP/Hand Sanitizers/Cleaning Wipes.Even a "run" on bleach and vinegar.
    Many are able, few are willing .

NV28

RGF,PSP,ACRG x 2,CRG x 2
    Intro PS Basics,Def Knife
    HITS-7 Vehicle Gunfighting Fundamentals
    TASI,CRG-3,M4 RGF
    Red Dot Pistol in S.A. Tx.
    Suarez Pistol Gunfighting School 10/13-15/2017 Houston, Texas.
    Red Dot Combat Pistol School ,Mar 6-8-2020,Orange Tx.

At a time when national unity is crucial, democrats are doing everything they can to blame President Trump for the corona virus.

I have no doubt that democrats and fake media executives are celebrating this panic just before the most crucial election in modern times. I sure hope the American voters are smarter than the democrats give them credit for and don't fall for their vicious rhetoric.
    - Ray -

"The Constitution is NOT an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it IS an instrument for the people to restrain the government - lest it comes to dominate our lives and interests."
    - Patrick Henry

"The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." - Attributed to Thomas Jefferson

But now...the world has stopped because of the flu

Having a wife with COVID-19
    patients where their lungs appear as a large white mass on x-rays and they die an unpleasant drowning death gives me some perspective.

If the virus does not make it down you are good. If it does you are in for a ride. Even if you make it through the lung damage is significant. At the moment it appears having a strong immune system is the deciding factor.

I think social distancing and A+ personal hygiene for a short time is a good thing. You may be strong. Everybody in your house may be strong. But, everybody infected increases the spread. No need for panic. No need for stocks to collapse this big.

I've been watching closely the mess the panic market is creating. I've kept out of most of it on my website,I find it better to let the idiots run wild for now.

However, from past instances in election years the next panic will be ammo although I've not seen that yet. Still as soon as the quarantine start in the inner cities I'm sure things will get bad as far as shortages go. I hate the fear mongering and refuse to participate in it either online or other.

I hope everyone here is set up, I picked up a little extra to top off stocks but otherwise I'm not that concerned with the bug, but people are nuts.
    Originally Posted by Gabe Suarez

War is not moral...fighting of any sort, is not moral. It is about killing the adversary. So here is the rule. Do what you need to do to win...have a ready explanation to justify it according to whatever rules you are supposed to be playing with...work only with people you can trust or work alone...then stick to your story and keep your mouth shut.

If you look at the facts, it is total bullshit...and I suspect intended to have a chillinh effect on the election in November.
    Gabriel Suarez

The wife and I were headed over to Costco in Glendale (AZ) to pick up some Preen for the yard. Parking lot is full and thereís a line down the street. And this is on a Thursday at 11am. I canít remember seeing anything like it.

On the other hand, I was in Sun City West (>60 retirement community) yesterday and everyone is still out and about.

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel Suarez View Post
    If you look at the facts, it is total bullshit...and I suspect intended to have a chillinh effect on the election in November.
    Ding ding ding, we have a winner. It's barely more deadly than the regular flu, personally I just see it as a drop of chlorine in the gene pool. If you're healthy and live healthy, without a previous existing condition there is little to noting to worry about.

H1N1 killed 12K people, infected 50m people, with 265k hospitalized. The difference is the media didn't spread panic during Obama's administration.
    Last edited by Greg Nichols; 03-12-2020 at 01:42 PM.
    Greg "Hyena" Nichols
    Instagram: tacfit_az
    Facebook: SI Instructor Greg Nichols

#thinkinginviolence
    #tactisexual

Always entertaining, mildly offensive
    IANative: Indeed, when you grab Brent (or he grabs you), it feels like liquid unobtanium wrapped in rawhide... whereas Greg is just solid muscle wrapped in hate, seasoned w/ snuff and a little lead.

http://www.warriortalk.com/showthrea...he-Obscenities

The majority of people are so gullible and so stupid they should not be allowed to breed much less vote.
    Gabriel Suarez