Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Have you tried it with a can yet? Much blowback?
    How did you decide on DI over blowback?
    g
    Great wood!

Quote Originally Posted by Scott View Post
    Have you tried it with a can yet? Much blowback?
    How did you decide on DI over blowback?
    g
    Great wood!
    I currently do not own any suppressors but this purchase was a planned pairing when funds allow. The gun is naturally very quiet with just standard 230 grain ammo and a can hasn't even been added yet! I am not sure how the gas blow back will be but according to the makers at Macon Armory the DI is much less dirty than the blowback gas system. I choose the DI for two reasons: 1. I am already somewhat familiar to the DI from my other AR platforms. Helps with parts and fixing things knowledge-wise. 2. Although I haven't tried side-by-side the DI recoil is supposedly way less. The recoil on this gun is almost non-existent. I can shoot it one-handed with ease if I wanted to.
    "The rifle is a weapon. Let there be no mistake about that. It is a tool of power, and thus dependent completely upon the moral stature of its user. It is equally useful in securing meat for the table, destroying group enemies on the battlefield, and resisting tyranny. In fact, it is the only means of resisting tyranny, since a citizenry armed with rifles simply cannot be tyrannized."
    Jeff Cooper