Default Holster for Glock with Streamlight TLR1 and contour switch.

I’m looking for something simple, but that has been surprisingly difficult to find thus far. I need an open-top Kydex holster for a TLR1 equipped G34. Actually, two of them; one for strong-side OWB, and another for AIWB. But here’s the rub: my TLR1 has a contour switch equipped, and so many of the holsters out there that ostensibly are designed for the TLR1, won’t work with that contour switch attached. I know about the Safariland duty holsters, but I want something less bulky and complex. I’m not opposed to going the custom route if I must, but I’m hoping someone knows of some factory offerings that will work with the contour switch. Any ideas?
    - "When a resolute young fellow steps up to the great bully, the world, and takes him boldly by the beard, he is often surprised to find it comes off in his hand, and that it was only tied on to scare away the timid adventurers."- Ralph Waldo Emerson

- We are what we do. You know who someone IS by what they DO. To do is to be...not the other way around.

Philter spotlight is a good OWB and AIWEB option. His holsters fit the light and take a wide range of pistols.

Raven Concelments Prerun is an excellent OWB.

Try black dog concealment. I have one for OWB and TLR1s. I'm pretty sure I have my glock 32 set up with the switch attached to it but send them an email and see if they can accomodate your needs. Not pricey at all..

Another option is Dara Holsters.

I like my KT Mech Counter Strike.

I used it initially for my FNXT's with
    TLR2, and effortlessly changed over
    to a Glock 34 with the TLR2.
    "Play stupid games, win stupid prizes" Alan Temby
    "Give a man a mask and he will tell you the truth"- Oscar Wilde.