Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel Suarez View Post
    Another example -

Hey Gabe, a bit off topic, but how old are you? I keep trying to prove to my father that life doesn't have to be over once you hit 55 and that you can still be fit if one tries. I showed him the 60+ crossfit guys but he gave the excuse that "they are professional athletes so they dont count."

Just trying to encourage him to get back in shape and think he may be somewhat inspired by you since you are a real life example. Plan to show him some older pics of you and then this video. Also think I may have talked him into taking a SI class.

I will be 60 in a few months.
    Gabriel Suarez

Turning Lambs into Lions Since 1995

Suarez International USA Headquarters

On the kata...notice

• Street clothes
    • Carried modern weapons
    • Boots
    • Natural environment
    • Low line kicks
    • Narrow stances
    • Power in every movement
    • Everything designed to fuck up somebody's day and end the fight.
    Gabriel Suarez

People are funny, you know your shit bro.... How many times do you have to defend your stuff daily. I just don’t get why some don’t get it. You make everything so damn easy, and you have dug through the tool box and the stuff that actually works is what you have come up with. Everything is streamlined for killing, and guys don’t believe you? I got to hand it to you, you have become very patient...
    Nothing says Fuck You like a shotgun.....

Quote Originally Posted by chad newton View Post
    Everything is streamlined for killing, and guys don’t believe you? I got to hand it to you, you have become very patient...
    Patience is not forever
    Gabriel Suarez

People don’t understand, none of this shit is easy. You invest a lot of time and “your own money” doing all of this for us to keep it all going.... I guess not everyone knows how hard it is at times to run your own business. I appreciate you bro, I don’t see a whole lot of appreciation coming out of a lot of these people... If we did it all for appreciation we would be broke and preaching free health care...
    Nothing says Fuck You like a shotgun.....