Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I’ve wanted one of those since the day I first learned of them.

The trailer strikes me as the place to put the roof-mounted tent, and not at roof height.I'd much prefer it there than on the roof of the jeep that I'm driving and is hitting odd angles.

Start following 4x4him and Bakersfield trailblazers on face book. Out of those two groups they put together a lot of group rides. I’m not on Facebook anymore but this dude named James on 4x4him had the Jeep trailer. I can’t remember his last name and I don’t have his number. The trailblazers always have stuff for sale, I have another buddy that is still doing all the trail rides that I can ask if someone has one for sale. Just let me know, I can also pick it up if something comes through. The Trail Blazers “leader” is Jermey, he knows who I am and he would probably even do an event out your way if you wanted to.
    Nothing says Fuck You like a shotgun.....

I have an old military trailer I am going to DIY for a roof top tent, but more on the austere end of things.20190614_203541.jpg The Turtleback trailers and similar are very cool and very pricey.

I have been looking at some trailers for a more glamping approach. One Tent trailer I did think was pretty interesting is the Air Opus. It is very off road capable and has a low center of gravity and fairly light weight. The Max tow for a JKU is 3500 lbs. It was developed in Oz ( great Overlanding gear made there) , but is now made and sold in the US. The concept is the instead of cranking up the tent, there is an air compressor that blows the tent up. Plenty of room inside and the outdoor kitchen is pretty trick. They are also pretty pricey, but very cool. You can see a few and Tom's Camperland in Avondale.

https://www.opuscamper.us/
    Don Marbach
    Scottsdale, AZ

"Man's flight through life is sustained by the power of his knowledge"

Austin 'Dusty' Miller, the quote on the Eagle & Fledgling statue at the U.S. Air Force Academy

Default OFFROAD OVERLAND TRAILERS - WHO HAS ONE

I have this M1100 that I use for emergency services that Iím going to close up for double use. Iíve looked at a lot of the ďoverlandĒ trailers available and I have to say I didnít like any of them. Thatís why Iíve opted to design my own. I have the soft top that comes with this one but itís way too high.
    "Ex Umbris Venimus"

https://expeditionportal.com/ Gabe take some time and look through here, there are a couple of amazing models coming out of Australia, with rep's here in the states.
    All animals except man know that the ultimate of life is to enjoy it.

Samuel Butler

FACIEM TUAM, DOMINC, REQUIRAM