Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: SNOW PICS

Quote Originally Posted by Allen View Post
    Warsh.
    After you’re done go change the oral in your car.

Before summer, you’ll want these. Don’t necessarily endorse the seller, it was just the first to come up.

https://www.extremeterrain.com/rr-mi...xoCErkQAvD_BwE

Quote Originally Posted by Greg Nichols View Post
    Not all of us are 6 foot 12. I've never cleared the roof off of anything other than a car unless it was excessive.
    We've had 3 fronts move through in the last week and a half that each dumped 6 or more inches. You do not want to be behind the guy who doesn't at least knock most of it off when he hits the magic speed and it all comes back at you.

Quote Originally Posted by chad newton View Post
    https://www.viaircorp.com/

That one looks pretty sweet but this brand or arb are the pumps everyone I know uses.
    ARB is the shiztz for a dedicated mounted compressor. I was looking for portability and found that unit in the ammo box. I’m sure there are others out there, but this one has served me well for the 35’s on the Tundra as well as taking care of various vehicles that I sort of “inherit” maintenance duties on due to being a family member. It drops in the tool box and stays nice and organized. Maybe one day I’ll mount a volume tank and under hood ARB.

Quote Originally Posted by 45Smashemflat View Post
    ARB is the shiztz for a dedicated mounted compressor. I was looking for portability and found that unit in the ammo box. I’m sure there are others out there, but this one has served me well for the 35’s on the Tundra as well as taking care of various vehicles that I sort of “inherit” maintenance duties on due to being a family member. It drops in the tool box and stays nice and organized. Maybe one day I’ll mount a volume tank and under hood ARB.
    That setup is cool, as far as on boards I would only want one if I had air lockers. That way you can use it like your portable. I like that one, it has a good hose too...
    Nothing says Fuck You like a shotgun.....

Quote Originally Posted by BillyOblivion View Post
    We've had 3 fronts move through in the last week and a half that each dumped 6 or more inches. You do not want to be behind the guy who doesn't at least knock most of it off when he hits the magic speed and it all comes back at you.
    One I see more often than I should is when people have a nice warm cab of the car and they hit the brakes.... and all the snow slides down onto their windshield and panic. One time I saw the car behind the suddenly blinded car rear end them because they were texting and driving. It was a two for one instance of comedy.
    Geek Warlord
    Dungeons & Dragons & Deadlifts

Muscle Wizard Casts: Fist

CRG-1 DPS
    CRG-2 CRG x 2
    SGF-1 Shotgun Gunfighting
    Trauma care under fire
    Spetsnaz Sniper
    HRO-5 Terrorist & Active Shooter Interdiction
    HRO-6 CQB: Fighting in Structures
    CRG-4 Force on Force
    HRO-5 Terrorist & Active Shooter Interdiction - 3 day
    TWOTU edition
    Trauma Medicine for the CCW Operator
    Pistol Ground Fighting (Taint Shooting Progressions)

TWOTU since May 2015

We haven't received enough snow here for Jeepin' pics.

I use a telescopic snow broom to get what snow I can clear from my roof. The roof rack prevent me clearing all of it.

I run a converted York A/C pump for my air source, in place of factory A/C. I got it in 2005 from Kilby Enterprises. As long as the the engine is running, I have air. I installed it with front and rear air outlets and a 2.5 gallon tank. CUOffRoad bought Kilby and are offering similar kits. I have no experience with cuoffroad. Also in the pic is the Kilby dual battery tray.

My next vehicle will be the Super Duty Tremor package. I intend on going with the ARB twin electric compressor.

TJengine.jpg
    I'm from the government and I'm here to help.

My advice is free, and backed by a double your money back guarantee.

Quote Originally Posted by Vigilant View Post
    After you’re done go change the oral in your car.
    I try to do that a couple times a month.
    Greg "Hyena" Nichols
    Instagram: tacfit_az
    Facebook: SI Instructor Greg Nichols

#thinkinginviolence
    #tactisexual

Always entertaining, mildly offensive
    IANative: Indeed, when you grab Brent (or he grabs you), it feels like liquid unobtanium wrapped in rawhide... whereas Greg is just solid muscle wrapped in hate, seasoned w/ snuff and a little lead.

http://www.warriortalk.com/showthrea...he-Obscenities

Quote Originally Posted by Greg Nichols View Post
    I try to do that a couple times a month.
    I figured by now all the ladies in your new town/state would have caught on?

Quote Originally Posted by babue View Post
    I love snow pictures. Always enjoy seeing snow in pictures. I moved to AZ so I could just enjoy the pictures and not have to deal with the real stuff. 67 years of living and driving in the real stuff, was more than enough.
    Tell me about it.... been living in North Dakota for 25 years..... Now I know why eskimos have so many words for snow. Last year, ass deep in snow I blew up a front axle.