Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Gabriel Suarez

Turning Lambs into Lions Since 1995

Suarez International USA Headquarters

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel Suarez View Post
    Good movie, Braveheart was better....
    Nothing says Fuck You like a shotgun.....

having travelled and worked in Central and South America, Europe and Africa...all places that have seen lengthy and bloody revolutions, I can say this - and it may upset the snakeflaggers, promisekeepers, and others. If I am wrong, prove it.

Think of what it would take for you to have nothing to lose. To not care whether you live or die because you have so much grief and anger and hate for the other side that nothing but shedding blood will get your mind off your pain. I have seen it in person so unless you have walked in those places do not fucking lecture me about Bunker Hill. I also lived through this bullshit in Cuba. My first memory as a four or five year old kid was seeing the Communist Militia drag a man out into the street and shoot him in the head in front of his family. I recall wondering why the blood looked different than the color of the fire engine I was playing with.

Want to know what will happen in the USA? Not a god damned fucking thing. OMG...I used foul language!! Yes I did buttercup. That is the language of battle. ANd as it is now unless I do that people are too busy to read things. Why won't all the brave patriots do anything? Because nobody's family has been raped en masse. Nobody's homes have been burned down. Nobody's bank account has been raided. Nobody's father, brother, husband has been dragged out into the street and executed. Nobody has collected the dead and horrifically tortured and disfigured body of a loved one. THAT is what it takes to get a shooting war started and nothing less.

The USA is bound to fragment. It is inevitable. It happens with every big collective in history. Let me list them for those who were playing with themselves during history class while I was listening. The Greek Empire, the Roman Empire, the Spanish Empire, the British Empire, the Russian based USSR, the European Union, and yes boys, girls and the undecided...the US of A will eventually do likewise.

People want to be left alone. That is what I saw in all my travels no matter where I was and who i spoke to. And when they are not left alone, they will take their business, their money and their families and go where they are welcomed. My family did that with Cuba and Americans are doing the same motherf****** thing everyday when they leave NY, IL, MA, CA, etc. and move to other states where they will....wait for it...be left the fuck alone. I did it as well in 2002. And that is what will happen in the USA.

No armed "WOLVERINES!!" rebellions or anything anywhere near as romantic as that. Regular people that want to BLTFA (Be Left the Fuck ALone) will sell their overpriced homes and move to places where their wishes and their money will be welcomed. Nobody is going to arm up and invade Sacramento or NYC...come on dude, wake the hell up. Guys will pack up their kit and go somewhere else. Trust me...after what I saw in the places I have been...doing that beats the living shit out of playing Ben Martin.

In VA...if the leftist laws are passed, nobody is going to start a shooting war out of it. What will happen is a microcosm of the rest of the nation. Some areas will be Free VA, and other areas will be Commie VA. The determining factor will be the local militia (ie. Police and Sheriff Agencies) and their positions on the matter. Those with assets will not wager on the future and will sell out and move to Texas or AZ.

THAT my friends is reality the division and polarization of the USA. And I for one do not think it is a bad thing.
    Yep!

Never a truer word said.

Agree with Gabe.

There will probably be a crowd of not-so-bright “patriots” who will watch one of their own step up for their idealism only to get smashed down violently, and that will change their minds.

There will always be isolated pockets of violence. The next Rodney King, Ferguson, etc., but they can be avoided by a great weapon known as “zip code.”
    LIVING > FIRED > JAIL > DEAD

DISCIPLINA EST LIBERTATEM
    KRG, HRO: Team Tactics 1/2, CRG, HRO: CQB/Team Tactics, Defensive Knife, TMCO

T
    WOTU Since 2012

Honestly it wouldn’t take a lot to create chaos, but who wants too? I’m doing just fine right here....
    Nothing says Fuck You like a shotgun.....

Amen Gabe. That post should go out on the blog. There are lots of uneducated fools out there that could stand to read that. It might just shut them up about the whole civil war 2.0 bullshit. Most of those people I hear spouting off about what they’ll do, would be the first to die in any such war.

Quote Originally Posted by Greg Nichols View Post
    The fuck?
    I haven't watched any TV or movies to speak of in 30 years.
    Paul

Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who do not.

I thought the "modern resistance" was like Adam Schiff and Nancy Pelosi.

People want to be left alone. That is what I saw in all my travels no matter where I was and who i spoke to. And when they are not left alone, they will take their business, their money and their families and go where they are welcomed. My family did that with Cuba and Americans are doing the same motherf****** thing everyday when they leave NY, IL, MA, CA, etc. and move to other states where they will....wait for it...be left the fuck alone. I did it as well in 2002. And that is what will happen in the USA.

Regular people that want to BLTFA (Be Left the Fuck ALone) will sell their overpriced homes and move to places where their wishes and their money will be welcomed. Nobody is going to arm up and invade Sacramento or NYC...come on dude, wake the hell up. Guys will pack up their kit and go somewhere else.

Those with assets will not wager on the future and will sell out and move to Texas or AZ.

THAT my friends is reality the division and polarization of the USA. And I for one do not think it is a bad thing.
    Bold mine.

Sure it's a bit of a hassle but ultimately comes down to what's important to you. It's that simple.

Counting down the days till GTFOing of Colorado!

We have several people moving here from "Blue States" or doing recon on this as a possible state. Myself I'm getting a wee bit dissatisfied and am looking at Texas or AZ.