Default Va shooting ranges

So considering current situation in va figured this would be an appropriate place to put this. (if not mods please move). So I've lost the private area i had to shoot with here recently and looking for a new range. Anyone know of any in the swva/wv/east tn area? Would love to find one that actually lets you move and shoot instead of limiting me to being stationary but legit need new range.
    "It's not that life is too short, it's that death is so damn long." unknown
    "People s
    hould not be afraid of their governments. Governments should be afraid of their people" V
    "
    I must study politics and war, that my sons may have the liberty to study mathematics and philosophy, natural history and naval architecture, in order to give their children a right to study painting, poetry, music, architecture, tapestry, and porcelain." John Adams

Check Beckley Gun Club. com & facebook. All outdoor, 600+ acres. Annual membership is $150 and you get a gate key. Range up to 500yds. Several ranges with 5 pistol bays w/ berms on 3 sides. Much of the time you might have all 600 acres to yourself.

We're 6 miles off Exit 28 on I-77 (28 miles north of the VA line). Checking a map we'll be south of Beckley just west of Cool Ridge, WV. PM for more if interested.
    I always have my primary weapon; it's right between my ears.

Westside Rifle Range off Rt 33 just west of the VA/WV line, about 30 miles west of Harrisonburg. It's in the GW National Forest, so it's free, and sometimes you can shoot alone on a weekday.
    That means movement is do-able.

But it's a free public range, so beware of morons and armed psychos. Watch your six.
    DPS
    PSP
    CRG
    KRG
    0-5
    TASI
    APSP

Quote Originally Posted by ChuteTheMall View Post
    Westside Rifle Range off Rt 33 just west of the VA/WV line, about 30 miles west of Harrisonburg. It's in the GW National Forest, so it's free, and sometimes you can shoot alone on a weekday.
    That means movement is do-able.

But it's a free public range, so beware of morons and armed psychos. Watch your six.
    Holy crap thanks!

We vacation nearby and could make a day of it. Wish you had posted this 4 weeks ago.

7M3