Default NP3d G19.5 Slide (pics inside)

Just received my G19 gen 5 slide back from Suarez after an RMR cut, new sights and refinished in NP3. It is absolutely gorgeous in person. Had to snap a few pictures to share with you all. I have been a member here for a long time but this will be my first RMR. I will be installing a Trijicon RM06 Type 2.

Cant wait to put this on my frame tonight. I feel that the price simply cant be beat for these modifications especially when being done by the BEST.

Will update with pictures once installed.

Very nice. NP3 is magic. My favorite thing about it is functional...it's the closest thing to a self-lubricating firearm as we'll get. But there's nothing wrong with looking good and NP3 is damn attractive.
    Brent Yamamoto
    Suarez International Tier 1 Staff Instructor

Ready, willing, able. Bring it.

Instagram: karate_at_1200fps

Upcoming classes:

Close Range Gunfighting 3, Oregon
    Pistol Groundfighting, Texas

I mean, a Samurais sword was thought of by the Samurai themselves to be works fo art, so heck yeah theres nothing wrong with it looking pretty!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Chris

Quote Originally Posted by Brent Yamamoto View Post
    Very nice. NP3 is magic. My favorite thing about it is functional...it's the closest thing to a self-lubricating firearm as we'll get. But there's nothing wrong with looking good and NP3 is damn attractive.

It also cleans up very easily, without the need for harsh cleaners. Years ago I had an Ed Brown Kobra Carry in NP3 and it was a dream finish for a user.
    REAL EYES
    REALIZE
    REAL LIES

Beautiful work!
    **Mike Ronin on FaceBook**

**Spero optimus instruo pro pessimus**

**Out of destruction rises opportunity. We are only defeated when we give up. Never, ever give up. (Phil 4:13)**

I absolutely agree! I as well have been around here a long time, Ive bought a bunch of stuff from SI but never a slide until last week. It is a beautiful slide and really improves the aesthetics of the weapon. But not only does it improve the looks, I just zeroed it yesterday and its more accurate than factory because the lockup is definitely tighter than factory. At 10 yards I was able to shoot a quarter sized ragged hole with 124 +P hsts. Now that I have a red dot capable slide I cant wait to get a RMR, or maybe the new holosun. Oh by the way, thats not Walmart Win white box shit either. LolC1180BC8-310D-41DA-B7F4-E6006D66DC89.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by WOLF220 View Post
    I absolutely agree! I as well have been around here a long time, Ive bought a bunch of stuff from SI but never a slide until last week. It is a beautiful slide and really improves the aesthetics of the weapon. But not only does it improve the looks, I just zeroed it yesterday and its more accurate than factory because the lockup is definitely tighter than factory. At 10 yards I was able to shoot a quarter sized ragged hole with 124 +P hsts. Now that I have a red dot capable slide I cant wait to get a RMR, or maybe the new holosun. Oh by the way, thats not Walmart Win white box shit either. LolC1180BC8-310D-41DA-B7F4-E6006D66DC89.jpg
    Very nice setup. For my next Glock I got to get an actual Suarez slide myself.

Be careful guys! Red dot Glocks are addictive!

Beautiful work, as always!
    "Play stupid games, win stupid prizes" Alan Temby
    "Give a man a mask and he will tell you the truth"- Oscar Wilde.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny C! View Post
    Be careful guys! Red dot Glocks are addictive!

Beautiful work, as always!
    Yes they are and yes it is.
    Every day the same thing...variety