Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Wolf steel case 300 blackout ammo arriving to the USA.

Wolf steel case 300 blackout ammo I see is selling at a relatively low price. I have no idea of its quality, but I do not expect it to have track driver accuracy. It is said in the spec sheet to be boxer primed of all things, but elsewhere said it is berdan. Perhaps it would be useful as training ammo.

Wolf Polyformance 300 Blackout Ammo 145 Grain FMJ Steel Case-300BLKFMJ1

Wolf Polyformance 300 Blackout Ammo 145 Grain FMJ Steel Case ammo for sale online at cheap discount prices with free shipping available on bulk 300 Blackout ammunition only at our online store TargetSportsUSA.com. Target Sports USA carries the entire line of Wolf Polyformance ammunition for sale online with free shipping on bulk ammo including this Wolf Polyformance 300 Blackout Ammo 145 Grain FMJ Steel Case.

Wolf Polyformance 300 Blackout Ammo 145 Grain FMJ Steel Case ammo review offers the following information: Dependability and durability are a must for all high volume shooters and this Wolf Polyformance ammunition will not disappoint! Wolf coats all of their ammunition with a polymer coating to ensure smooth feeding and extraction putting the shooters mind at ease with less jamming. The coating on the ammunition allows for the ammunition to have a lengthier long term shortage time in comparison to different manufacturers. Like the Military Classic line, the Wolf Polyformance line is an excellent choice for recreational shooting or high volume competition when consistency and reliability are key. Wolf ammunition is known for their 100% performance guarantee. This means that Wolf is one of the only ammunition companies on the market right now that will refund you the money for the unused portion if a shooter is not satisfied with the quality of the ammo. The Bi-Metal bullet of the Wolf Polyformance 300 Blackout rounds consists of a lead core and a copper plated steel jacket. Though the Wolf ammunition factory is based out of Russia, these 300 Blackout ammo rounds are delivered straight from sunny California. Wolf Polyformance is non-corrosive, new production ammunition in Berdan primer and non-reloadable steel cases. Wolf 300 Blackout ammo is packaged in boxes of 20 rounds or cases of 1000 rounds. Purchase a case of Wolf Polyformance 300 Blackout bulk ammo from Target Sports USA and receive free shipping!

Wolf Polyformance is perfect target and practice ammo for both professional and novice shooters

The Bi-Metal Full Metal Jacket bullet consists of a lead core and a copper plated steel jacket

Wolf coats all of their ammunition with a polymer coating to ensure smooth feeding and extraction
    MPN 300BLKFMJ1
    UPC
    Manufacturer Wolf Polyformance Ammo
    Caliber 300 Blackout Ammo
    Bullet Type Full Metal Jacket
    Muzzle Velocity 1985 fps
    Muzzle Energy ft. lbs
    Primer Boxer
    Casing Steel Case
    Ammo Rating Target Shooting & Practice 300 Blackout Ammo
    One who hammers his gun into a plow plows for those who do not....Unknown
    ...at the end of the day its not about anything else but YOU AND YOURS..... Gabe Suarez
    ....WANT not NEED is what America is all about. ..... Gabe Suarez
    Its not about how fast you can load, but about how well you can shoot ..... Someone being saved by a speed load is not something that has happened with any regularity. Gabe Suarez

Interesting if itís reasonable ammo. Iíve shot Wolf 7.62x39 and tried a box of .223 to verify that it would run in my primary AR in a pinch.

Thereís no reason quality brass cased .300 Blackout should still be more expensive than other stuff these days. Youíve got a .223 case, cheap .308 bullets, and small quantities of pistol powder.

Quote Originally Posted by gatorgrizz27 View Post
    Interesting if it’s reasonable ammo. I’ve shot Wolf 7.62x39 and tried a box of .223 to verify that it would run in my primary AR in a pinch.

There’s no reason quality brass cased .300 Blackout should still be more expensive than other stuff these days. You’ve got a .223 case, cheap .308 bullets, and small quantities of pistol powder.
    Many expect some of the brass offerings from people like S&B and other overseas sources to go down in price. But that has not been the case so far with 6.5 grendal brass cased that has steel case ammo on the market.
    Even remanufactured 300 blackout is about 40 cents a round being made from 5.56 cases and pulled 30 caliber bullets.
    ...at the end of the day its not about anything else but YOU AND YOURS..... Gabe Suarez
    Its not about how fast you can load, but about how well you can shoot ..... Someone being saved by a speed load is not something that has happened with any regularity. Gabe Suarez

Its all about the projectile. This .300 load is using wolfs basic 145 grain fmj projectile that is used in their .308 fmj load. There are much better and more interesting projectiles out there for .300 blk with better properties and velocities. This rates a solid bleh for me.
    Geek Warlord
    Dungeons & Dragons & Deadlifts

Muscle Wizard Casts: Fist

CRG-1 DPS
    CRG-2 CRG x 2
    SGF-1 Shotgun Gunfighting
    Trauma care under fire
    Spetsnaz Sniper
    HRO-5 Terrorist & Active Shooter Interdiction
    HRO-6 CQB: Fighting in Structures
    CRG-4 Force on Force
    HRO-5 Terrorist & Active Shooter Interdiction - 3 day
    TWOTU edition
    Trauma Medicine for the CCW Operator
    Pistol Ground Fighting (Taint Shooting Progressions)

TWOTU since May 2015

I do care a lot about the projectile if I am shooting a hog at a hundred yards, but not so much while training at close range. I will likely have to reload to get exactly the loads that I want for my almost finished AR pistol in that caliber.

OH F*CKING JOY AND DELIGHT!!!

...now all the cheap salvation army bump-fire bastards will be able to "dewey crowe" their 300s too...
    Gabriel Suarez

Turning Lambs into Lions Since 1995

Suarez International USA Headquarters

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel Suarez View Post
    OH F*CKING JOY AND DELIGHT!!!

...now all the cheap salvation army bump-fire bastards will be able to "dewey crowe" their 300s too...
    Nobody ever said Russians were stupid....
    Nothing says Fuck You like a shotgun.....

No...just the typical american shooter.
    Gabriel Suarez

Turning Lambs into Lions Since 1995

Suarez International USA Headquarters

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel Suarez View Post
    No...just the typical american shooter.
    Lol... I hate that shit in anything other then an ak for training. It’s the dirtiest crap ever. People are crazy, there are better options for just alittle bit more... Especially in 300 blackout, I can’t even imagine what guys are thinking. That gun isn’t for barranca barrel burn downs, it’s not developed for that. Me personally, it would be a match and subsonic gun. Probably more leaning towards subsonic...
    Nothing says Fuck You like a shotgun.....

This rates a solid no for me.

nonreason to shoot shit dirty crap ammo in my guns nor associate with those who do.
    I carry two kinds of trauma kits. One for fixing it and one for causing it.