Hybrid View

Default Recommendation for a 45 degree ambi selector?

I couldnít find any topics on this from before using the search function, so I figured Iíd start a new thread to ask. Iíve got my AR pistol set up almost how I want it, but in doing drills and dry work with it, I keep thinking a 45 degree selector lever would be an improvement over the standard one. Are there any in particular you guys would recommend over other offerings?
    - "When a resolute young fellow steps up to the great bully, the world, and takes him boldly by the beard, he is often surprised to find it comes off in his hand, and that it was only tied on to scare away the timid adventurers."- Ralph Waldo Emerson

- We are what we do. You know who someone IS by what they DO. To do is to be...not the other way around.

I have been running the Talon Ambi 45/90 safety for the past 6-7 years on all of my rifles. I had tried several different ones before selecting this one, YMMV. https://www.at3tactical.com/products...ver-kit-ar15-1

Radian weapons Talon ambi.
    ďOut of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.Ē ~Heraclitus

CRG-1/CRG-2

apples and apples man, everyone has their own flavor

Do NOT call me an armorer
    Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum
    Now I am become Death, the destroyer of all worlds
    People have asked me if I consider myself a good or bad person. The truth of it is, I don't know or care. I have been called both. I like to think I have saved more lives than I have ended. Either way, I can still sleep at night.
    SEMPER FI

Radian Talon it is.
    - "When a resolute young fellow steps up to the great bully, the world, and takes him boldly by the beard, he is often surprised to find it comes off in his hand, and that it was only tied on to scare away the timid adventurers."- Ralph Waldo Emerson

- We are what we do. You know who someone IS by what they DO. To do is to be...not the other way around.