Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg Nichols View Post
    That's one thing I loved about my H3 Hummer Luxury, front and rear lockers and it cleared 35s with stock suspension.
    You can actually fit 40Ē tires in the H3 without hacking up the body and not loosing suspension travel. Obviously you need to beef up the drivetrain to compensate. If you have the Alpha model it comes with the V8 which is amazing.
    "Ex Umbris Venimus"

Thank you so much Johnny C. I realize what a horrible mistake I made and will take it back forthwith....my god what was I thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny C! View Post
    Not really. We had the 2 door for about 14 years. It was great,
    but the 4 door just rides so much better.

My first Jeep was a '42 ford. I sold that in the early '90s.
    I would love to have another one now.

Beautiful rigs posted here.
    Gabriel Suarez

Turning Lambs into Lions Since 1995

Suarez International USA Headquarters

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel Suarez View Post
    Damn good looking truck.
    Greg "Hyena" Nichols
    Instagram: tacfit_az
    Facebook: SI Instructor Greg Nichols

#thinkinginviolence
    #tactisexual

Always entertaining, mildly offensive
    IANative: Indeed, when you grab Brent (or he grabs you), it feels like liquid unobtanium wrapped in rawhide... whereas Greg is just solid muscle wrapped in hate, seasoned w/ snuff and a little lead.

http://www.warriortalk.com/showthrea...he-Obscenities

Sigma that is one good looking ride. If you can share the specs and the gera added, we would love to hear it.
    Gabriel Suarez

Sigma that is one good looking ride. If you can share the specs and the gera added, we would love to hear it.
    Itís like we need our own Jeep section.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Jon Payne
    Ambassador, Suarez Group of Companies
    Suarez International Law Enforcement Instructor

The Two Most Dangerous Places in Today's World:
    1.) A Gun Free Zone
    2.) Your Comfort Zone

I choose to live a peaceful life. It's not hard to change my mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Jon Payne View Post
    It’s like we need our own Jeep section.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah...maybe a Jeep section. Here in AZ we have so much back country...more than we have towns. When I had the old green jeep I did a good amount of overland back country exploring. I started doing that to calm the mind once I left police work, and really liked it. The green Jeep had some things that I didn't like. One it was an Inline 6 and did not seem to have as much power as the new ones I have driven. It was also 4 doors which was great for the two-kids-and-a-dog life, but made it longer and heavier.

I traded it in on a used Audi Q5 for my son. A Jeep is cool bt not a good first car. I have had the Black Tahoe (The Black Death) for 7 years now and it serves well...I will keep it, but its not a Jeep.

This one was actually pre-owned. I had been looking for a while and many are over priced. I did not want a stock 2020 for $60K and then have to put another $10-15 into it. I wanted a pre-owned one with everything already installed. This one popped on my radar and I went to take a look yesterday. Already kitted out with everything...almost anyway, with a few bells and whistles inside for Shield Maiden. There are improvements to the suspension, the transmission, the interior...the original owner probably added @$20 k of things to this beast. It was owned by an old gentleman that wanted it to join a local Jeep club.
    Gabriel Suarez

Default NEW CORPORATE VEHICLE

Thanks Gabe. It was featured in Tread magazine (same publication as Recoil). Below is a copy of article with all the details. The only part thatís not in the article is the gun vaults and racks. No need to let the world know about that. ;) Any questions that arenít covered by the article, I will gladly reply. I use this rig extensively for extreme conditions and recovery.

Last edited by Sigma05; 01-14-2020 at 07:27 AM.
    "Ex Umbris Venimus"

Fuck the haters... lol.. I think I started that, it was my fault.
    Nothing says Fuck You like a shotgun.....

Gabe,

You were talking about rooftop tents. I have the smaller smittybilt RTT and it has worked well. small enough footprint closed to fit on the top of your jeep (though at about 100lbs its a bit top heavy).. I havent mounted it to my jeep yet but it was mounted on my pickup (as shown)

Last line of defense on youtube demos several types of RTT if you need to see a starting point. The smittybilt shown sleeps two comfortably.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    NEVER CONFUSE GETTING LUCKY WITH GOOD TACTICS (unless you are at the bar)

I'm not in the business of Losing

A stab to the taint beats most of the mystical bullshit, most of the time

Very nice ride.

Only question: if that's a corporate vehicle - I hope you took the tax deduction for it.